100 calorie snacks - What's your fave sweet or savoury?

Options
I tend to stick to the same boring things if I have only a few cals of my allowance left and fancy a little nibble of something so I thought I would try and get some new ideas by asking you what you have as a sweet and/or savoury snack when you've only got a few cals left.

Hopefully you can give me some good ideas.
So apart from fruit and veggies what do you munch on?

My SWEET tends to be Curly Wurly chocolate bars at about 108 cals and Finger or Fudge bars or half a yogurt and sugar free jelly

My SAVOURY tends to be Walkers Square Crisps or Frazzles [both about 100 cals] or a Ryvita crispbread with a DairyLea cheese triangle and a cup of Bovril

You?

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    sweet lorna-doone.jpg

savory Sunshine100CalorieRightBitesCheezItPartyMix_10870.jpg
  • EmiBun
    EmiBun Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    savory I usually go with:
    npam_real-deal-veggie.jpg
    or
    51bYw-C8oKL._AA300_.jpg

SWEET:

Red_Apple.jpg
    or any other fruit!!!
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    ^^^
    Ooh, these look really tasty!
    Don't think we can get those here in the UK but I'm off to have an online search now!
    x
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    www.brothersallnatural.com

nutritional_facts_120412.jpg
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    A tall skim latte from Starbucks, or 1.5 tbsp omega-3 peanut butter (on a spoon) :)
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Your in the UK ... try these as they're really sweet and the small bags (5 bags in a multipack) are about 112 calories each

http://www.fruit-bowl.com/
  • Tamar65
    Options
    The 100 calorie rice krispie treats are a great sweet treat. They come in 3 different flavors, chocolate, drizzle @ sprinkles. I get them at Sam's club..........:smile:
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I just had a 3.2 ounces of New York Cheesecake frozen yogurt from the Yogurt Land. That was delicious under 100 calories. I also had 2 samples :o. And I sprinkled less than a tbs of coconut flakes on it and put some lychee on the side. That was one goooooood for a desert that won't blow my diet.
  • KansasCowgirl
    Options
    I really like the veggie straws from Costco. A big 'ole pile has 130 calories! Salty and crunchy! For a sweet snack, I have 4 pitted prunes and 2 dried apricots. Sweet and chewy, and nutritious!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    For 42 calories I love seaasnax toasty onion flavor seaweed. Some strawberries with splenda isusually less than 100 calories unless you're eating a whole pound of them. 1/4 cup of oats with 2tsp of pb2 and 1/2tbsp of flax seeds is 100 calories.
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Options
    A tall skim latte from Starbucks, or 1.5 tbsp omega-3 peanut butter (on a spoon) :)
    :laugh:
    Classy!
    Have often had a teaspoonful of Nutella on a spoon but may now have to upgrade to a Tablespoon just for the heck of it!
    Thanks x
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Options
    I just had a 3.2 ounces of New York Cheesecake frozen yogurt from the Yogurt Land. That was delicious under 100 calories. I also had 2 samples :o. And I sprinkled less than a tbs of coconut flakes on it and put some lychee on the side. That was one goooooood for a desert that won't blow my diet.
    Aargh...am in the Uk and we have no Yogurt Land here :sad:
    I'm so envious as this sounds sooooo delicious
    x
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Options
    For 42 calories I love seaasnax toasty onion flavor seaweed. Some strawberries with splenda isusually less than 100 calories unless you're eating a whole pound of them. 1/4 cup of oats with 2tsp of pb2 and 1/2tbsp of flax seeds is 100 calories.

Darn it...no Seasnax here in the UK either
    I checked out the website and they supply Canada and Germany but not the UK
    Booooooooo!
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Slightly more than 100 calories, but at 130 calories, I love my chocolate tofu pudding when I need something that tastes rich and chocolately. I just posted the recipe yesterday. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/907511-chocolate-tofu-pudding
  • laridae79
    laridae79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Philly
    300x210_04.png

108 cal per mini tub. Very rich & yummy.
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Carte dor light vanilla ice cream is good, and for a little more try mars bar ice creams 139cals of chocolate bliss. I've also been enjoying dole peaches in raspberry jelly which are under 100 and you get a portion of fruit too. Cadburys light chocolate mousse and Muller Greek Style fat free fruit yoghurts are also good. One of my favourite things to have at the moment is 100g of frozen mixed fruits zapped in the microwave with added stevia and a little cinnamon. You can have it with fat free greek yoghurt and its delicious
  • mrsleverette
    mrsleverette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Coco Pop Cereal Bars & Rice Krispie cereal bars - at around 80 calories they are perfect as a sweet treat!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i have just discovered savoury roasted soya - 105 cals, 2g carbs, 5g fat, 11g protein and 5g fibre per serving.

really tasty alternative to nuts. i got them from morrisons.
  • muayqis
    Options
    scoop of protien powder, add some water, nuke, instamuffin.
    hot chocolate, mmm
    can of chopped tomatoes.
    an egg
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Sainsbury's Bacon Crispies 94 cals though I haven't had any for some time
    Waitrose Nice Biscuits 40 cals per biscuit
    Walkers Salt and Vinegar Square crisps 95 cals, again haven't eaten for a while
    Cadbury's Dairy Milk with Crunchie bits, 5 squares 125 cals