Ideal time to weigh yourself

Options
When do you weigh yourself? I know my body weight changes during and by the end of the day by about 1-2lbs. How do you determine your true weight???

Replies

• WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I weigh first thing in the morning before I eat or drink anything.
  • backathome
    Options
    I generally weigh myself first thing in the morning, before eating/drinking anything.
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    First thing, after peeing etc. and before adding anything else to my body - like food, drink or clothes.
  • PandaPudges
    Options
    Yup! You're at your lightest with an empty stomach and empty bladder and completely in the buff!
  • Jacqsie
    Options
    I do the same as the above posters :) First thing in the morning after a visit to the potty :P and before breakkie and water. I haven't weighed in nearly two weeks now and feeling kind of worried about what the number might show because I went up last time, also my scales constantly change the weight for some reason 5 times out of 10 when i step on and off there can be a difference of 2lbs :S So on Monday when I weigh myself I might go and use one of those body measuring things in the chemist for a £1 but then I'll be wearing clothes so again it won't be accurate enough for me :/ what do you think I should do? I'm a student with little to no money! lol
  • Fit4Ibiza
    Options
    Same as above - every Friday xx
  • kg4ulu
    kg4ulu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Along with what the other posters said, be consistent with your time and your rituals each time before weigh in. If you weigh in at 6 am one week, be sure to do it around the same time the next.
  • kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If your scales are electric try changing the battery, mine went a bit mad for a few weeks and I changed the battery and back to normal
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    First thing, after peeing etc. and before adding anything else to my body - like food, drink or clothes.

especially after that etc part!!
  • SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, every Friday, after the bathroom ritual and before I've consumed any food/drink :smile: