In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away...

SYSTEM OF A DOWN - SUGAR

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    "Sugar" is a song by Armenian American rock band System of a Down. It was released as a single and EP in May 1999 and was taken from their album System of a Down (1998). The track's intense sound and edgy lyrics typify the group's style.
    "Sugar" is one of System of a Down's first songs, having initially appeared on their first official demo tape. This song has been played at most System of a Down concerts, and the concerts mostly end with this song.
    The song was used in certain WWE (then known as the World Wrestling Federation (WWF)) promos during 1999-2000 and is featured in the game Madden NFL 2010.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    "Sugar" is a song by Armenian American rock band System of a Down. It was released as a single and EP in May 1999 and was taken from their album System of a Down (1998). The track's intense sound and edgy lyrics typify the group's style.
    "Sugar" is one of System of a Down's first songs, having initially appeared on their first official demo tape. This song has been played at most System of a Down concerts, and the concerts mostly end with this song.
    The song was used in certain WWE (then known as the World Wrestling Federation (WWF)) promos during 1999-2000 and is featured in the game Madden NFL 2010.

But...

How do I feel?

What do I say?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    **** you, it all goes away!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

But...

How do I feel?

What do I say?

It doesnt matter, it all goes away
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

But...

How do I feel?

What do I say?

It doesnt matter, it all goes away

Pfft... who can believe you?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Actually, all those stupid sugar threads were making me crazy yesterday and this song came to mind. :happy:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    When the song ends during a live performance the crowd goes insane! It was epic both times I saw them, same with Mr. Jack!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    When the song ends during a live performance the crowd goes insane! It was epic both times I saw them, same with Mr. Jack!

I never saw them live. This makes me sad. :cry: