Looking for Striiv Friends!

Options
I use and enjoy the Striiv app and I'm looking for new team members. I use it every day faithfully. I'd love a great team of folks who can encourage one another to keep walking!

Leave a comment here. I'll PM my email to you so you can send me a friend request.

Thanks!

Replies

• kada6305
    kada6305 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I use it also !
  • ReddySetLose
    Options
    i'll do it with you, but I dont know how to add you
  • chefmomster2
    chefmomster2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will send you a private message with my email address. When you are in the Striiv app, find the Friends+ icon at the bottom of the Home page. The Add Friends page will open. Enter my email in the search window at the top of the page. A button will appear saying "Invite". Click there. It should send me a friend request......I hope! If not, I'll let you know and we'll try something else. (It may be necessary to add me to your contacts first.)

Striiv> Friends+> Enter email> Invite> Cross fingers> Hope for the best!

If you don't want to mess with this, send a PM to me with your email address.

I'm excited!
    Chef
  • lmores
    lmores Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too! I love striiv and would love the extra motivation! also at me on MFP too!
  • missmeri81
    missmeri81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love Striiv! I never did 10,000 steps a day until I found it I want to get their step counter but I am on the fence. Its expensive....

Add me! I will add you!
  • charlotte_faulk
    charlotte_faulk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just downloaded the app. I'm looking for friends :)
  • FishingFan123
    FishingFan123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I use striiv, its pretty fun, & is really getting me motivated!
  • chefmomster2
    Options
    I'm sorry I've been so slow getting in touch. I've sent all of you friend requests for MFP and my email address. I hope you still want a buddy!
  • JangoLore
    Options
    I also use it faithfully and want to walk with some friends who will actually use the app. I am regularly good for about 3000 to 3500 on weekdays and 10000 to 12000 on weekends. You want to race?
  • chefmomster2
    Options
    I'd love it!