Belly bloat

Options
What are some quick ways to get rid of belly bloat? I'm going to birthday party at a waterpark in 3 days. Any tips? I've been drinking dandelion tea for the last two days don't think it's working so far tho :s

Replies

• cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Let's see since you have 3 days left , just avoid the dairy, salt, and drink a lot of water !!!! it'll bloat you for a bit but will drain it all out in time!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Fart.
  • mc54iznit
    mc54iznit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    caffeine makes for a good diuretic as well.
  • 3daydreamer3
    Options
    Thanks guys. :smile:
  • 3daydreamer3
    Options
    LMAO!
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest dandelion root tea =) try to have at least 2 cups a day instead of just 1. And avoid salt and bubbly drinks.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Have a decreased sodium intake, less than 1000mg a day if you can. Increase your water intake about a cup every two hours of the day (12 cups each day) should do some good. I find for me that eating too much meat and consuming high amounts of sodium can be the main culprits for water weight gain and bloating.

Dairy does it to me as well but I am lactose intolerant so that's a symptom of my intolerance for me.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    lemon and ginger tea every morning before you eat anything :D (make it yourself tho instead of getting the bags, soo much better)
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    If the bloat is caused by too much sodium then bananas (or another form of potassium) helps. :-)
  • Musicianess20
    Musicianess20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    PEPPERMINT TEA!! It's awesome!!
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Water, lots and lots of it.