50 lbs. Gone still on the way to success! (pics)

Options
kakes80
kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
Yeah, it certainly is a little discouraging. When you see on the scale that you have lost 50 lbs but you still have so long to go. Thats me, and I know that is the same for a lot of people. It's hard to imagine yourself at your goal weight when you have been big for so long. In just a few short months I have done something I never thought was possible. I have lost 50 lbs! I look in the mirror every day and I don't see it. Its only when I put side by side photos next to each other to see the actual difference. 50 down.. 150 or so to go!

kbepvd.jpg

Replies

• susiemeri
    susiemeri Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • cardio_fiend
    Options
    Excellent progress:-)
  • maluttrell
    maluttrell Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    great job! Keep at it.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    GIT IT GIRLIE!!!!

Yeah, I have lsot 40 and most days, I dont always see it. BUT, then I see this...

ComparisionPhotosJan-Dec12sm_zpsba7743bb.jpg

ComparisionPhotosJan-Dec12RIGHTsm_zps07998153.jpg

ComparisionPhotosJan-Dec12LEFTsm_zpse7c71cf0.jpg

...and I know that I will have the BeachBody that I am so looking for! It looks like more then 40 lbs to me but, I also know that under the rest of that insulation, I am building muscle because of Chalene!!!

WE GOT THIS!!! We just have to keep trudging!!! Extra work now means less work later!! :-)
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see that you have lost a lot of weight! 50 lbs is an incredible amount and you should be so very proud of yourself. Don't give up. You are an inspiration to me and I'm sure to so many other people. Don't focus on how much you have to lose in total. I hope you have smaller goals set for yourself. You really do look amazing!!! Congratulations! and Keep it up!!!!!
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go too, but be proud of what you have accomplished so far.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I can tell a big difference! Way to go!
  • kellyd719
    kellyd719 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is amazing work!!! You can (and should) be proud of yourself for making such great progress already!!! The side by side photos are an awesome way to continue to motivate yourself. Keep up the amazing weight loss - what an inspiration!!
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah, g/f!! Awesome work!
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Lady, you look awesome! You seriously looked like you've lost half of where you were. Great work!!!!!!
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    That is great! Keep it up!
  • kakes80
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Feel free to add me and my crazy life! lol :)
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your doing awesome and looking great!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! Keep those pictures! It seems like it takes a year to see yourself in the mirror. The old pictures will still look crazy! Even if you feel like you've backtracked some, those pictures can keep your head level. So, store them away so you remember how far you came and don't go back!
  • kakes80
    Options
    That is a huge difference! Keep those pictures! It seems like it takes a year to see yourself in the mirror. The old pictures will still look crazy! Even if you feel like you've backtracked some, those pictures can keep your head level. So, store them away so you remember how far you came and don't go back!

Oh there are plenty of pics to keep reminding me of where I have been! Thank you!
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    VERY inspiring! You look great!
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! You are doing so well! Congratulations on your awesome weight loss so far!!!!
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • ValTomlin
    Options
    It takes a very brave spirit to see a job that seems impossible and tackle it anyway. You've done just that, though, which is a testament to your strength of character. You got this far by taking it in small pieces and you'll get to the end the same way. Hang in there! I admire your courage!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!