proud of myself..

I suffer from bad headaches and all I want to do is lay down.. well tonight when it came time to go for a bike ride.. all I could think about was how bad I just wanted to go to bed. Instead I got up .. put my tennis shoes on and went for a ride.. I told my hubby we were to stay close to home because I did not feel well.. after a few blocks I felt a little better and ended up riding for my whole hour.. yeah me!! :happy:

Replies

• mandyjo
    mandyjo Posts: 28
    I suffer from bad headaches and all I want to do is lay down.. well tonight when it came time to go for a bike ride.. all I could think about was how bad I just wanted to go to bed. Instead I got up .. put my tennis shoes on and went for a ride.. I told my hubby we were to stay close to home because I did not feel well.. after a few blocks I felt a little better and ended up riding for my whole hour.. yeah me!! :happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    You totally rock! YOU GO GIRL!!! Yey for you!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    You totally rock! YOU GO GIRL!!! Yey for you!!!
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    I love the feeling that you get after you workout. Even when you really don't want too. Great job!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Good job its hard to still workout when you have a headache but for some reason when you workout it eases the tension of the headache but I always get knocked on my butt after i workout with a headache cause that bad boy comes back worse than ever- but good job staying motivated==
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    good job!!! its amazing how good moving makes you feel when you just wanna do nothing

keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Thats great. It alway a good feeling when you feel down in the dumps and don't feel like doing anything then when you do start moving and you feel better.
  • Way to go , keeping up the motivation even when your dont feel so well.

I have never been to a gym before I started here last week....I am so amazed at how much better I feel after working out. This whole time I thought I would feel more tired after a workout. Which is so not the case!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!