Getting serious this time with MFP!

Options
Hello!

I am getting SERIOUS this time my MFP and have 0 friends that use it!! I am 5'5" and about 160! I would loooooove to be down about 15/20 pounds by summer! I am hoping to get married next year and want to be a SEXY BRIDE. I need some encouragment and to see some posts on my feed! Pleeease add me and help me with this journey! thanks thanks thanks:happy:

24580047.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Added. I'm a bride-to-be as well!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Added. It's gonna be a kick@$$ time ;)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im not a bried to be (been married for over 15years) but I am near your height and a little bigger than you Im at 164lbs and 5'4". I had lost about 40 lbs by 2011 which brought me to 138 but messed up preatty bad and gained almost 30lbs but I am back and working on getting back to where I was! Feel free to add me if you like and Good Luck!!
  • angelawins
    Options
    You have friends now. Add meh!:drinker: :flowerforyou: I'm getting serious now too. I have more to lose than you do, but I plan to get bikini ready for summer. Leggo!
  • kyleesartwell
    Options
    I have been on MFP before but I rejoined last week and I weighed myself this morning and lost my first 4.6 pounds! My goal is 150 from my original weight of 233! Please feel free to add me and we can do this together!
  • shannonahenderson
    Options
    This is my 3rd go'round on MFP...you encourage me and I'll encourage you...add me too!