I'm new here!!!!

Options
Point blank period I'm tired of being fat and not being aboe to fit my clothes properly and even look in the mirror. My problem is motivation and no one is there to motivate me at all. I've gained weight over the past year and I'm still young. My boyfriend said i'm not fat but I believe I am. On the BMI scale it states that I am obese and I really do need to loose weight. I want to be able to feel good about myself, wear a bikini go to teh beach and feel comfortable but I can't do that. I want to lose weight the real reason is that I don't know where to begin. So if anyone is out there to help and support me to get the body and weight I want talk to me and I'll be more than glad to listen.

1210730.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome! if you like you can add me and we can support each other.
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I needed a swift kick in the pants when I started out. It was easy to follow everyone and eat and gain weight... With no one wanting to go through the experience with me I just never felt like starting. When a friend mentioned this site I was at my wits in about my weight, given it was just ten pounds that I wanted to lose but it was a big twn pounds for me. I have always struggled with weight and I felt myself going down that road to 160 again, and I never want to be that girl again!

So when I join MFP I knew no one, but I have made friends with tons of encouragement. I wouldn't have made any progress without them. Be truthful to yourself and to the friends you have here. We are all in the same boat and no one will look down on you for "falling off the wagon". Because I am sure if you checked our food diaries we all have... We just pick each other up and get back on the horse!

Welcome, and good luck to you! =)
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    Welcome! You can totally do it! I was right there with you and am slowly plugging away. Its a constant struggle, but totally worth it!
  • FiFiTrixabelle
    Options
    Welcome and stay focussed you can do it. I found this site by accident having been with another one This is a goood place to start and when you get used to your way around is a good site. If you have an iphine the app is fantastic too.
    Its a great feeling when you weigh and have lost a lb or 2.
    If you want a buddy am here, you can add me as a friend if you like.
    Be positive and remember we have and are all in the same boat, and all here to help
    Good luck
    Fi
  • cuteneko
    cuteneko Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome so what's your meal intake like what do you eat? and what's that detox thing I see you talking about???
  • cuteneko
    cuteneko Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome so what's your meal intake like what do you eat? and what's that detox thing I see you talking about???
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Neko...feel free to add me. I am always up for support friends.
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Neko...feel free to add me. I am always up for support friends.
  • SugaNess
    SugaNess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! if you like you can add me as a fitness pal and we can support each other. I know where you are coming from and getting started is the biggest step. And you have taken that step by asking for help. So we can do this together and I will do my best to motivate you and support you as I know you will do me...
  • MeganFex
    MeganFex Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm young as well :) recently 20 and I need to lose my last 10 pounds and I will be content! I go to College full time evenings and look after a child during the days.. I have no one to motivate me just like you, none at all. I don't even have much time to work out, so I always have an excuse!

We can support each other in this :) I'd like to be able to fit into nice clothes, look good in them, and get into a bikini and feel proud! It's been sooo difficult though. I wish you luck on this journey :) This site will help you a lot if you stick with it.