Replies

• lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You must be on cloud 9!!!! A million times over, congrats!
  • alednnz
    Options
    Amazing, keep it up!

Thank you. And please take the following as a compliment because it is :you lost the weight and still have FABULOUS CURVES! WORK IT GIRL!

:") Thank you SO MUCH!!

you certainly do, congratulations, and thank u all for being an inspiration
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This is such a nice post! I love to see happiness result from "loss"! I gained a little back recently, but had lost 11 pounds by using MFP and being diligent and honest! Before that, I would try and try and try, but just keep going up a little, down a little. So to be a solid 8 pounds less than I was last year at this time, makes me happy!

Congratulations and thanks for posting a happy success story!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    This is such a nice post! I love to see happiness result from "loss"! I gained a little back recently, but had lost 11 pounds by using MFP and being diligent and honest! Before that, I would try and try and try, but just keep going up a little, down a little. So to be a solid 8 pounds less than I was last year at this time, makes me happy!

Congratulations and thanks for posting a happy success story!

If you could see my full report for awhile I would like three steps forward and 2 steps back, but I made it and so are you. Still got a ways to go but I'm actualy looking forward to it.
  • muppetmoo2
    muppetmoo2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done it feels great to feel the weight come off. I am new to the forum but joined mfp in may 2012. Long story short I have Addison's disease and ME on steroids for life and my dosage had been wrong for a while resulting in my getting to 190lb. So dosage now right and lost 22lb since may which I am happy with. Would really like to hit my target of 30lb loss by this may but I not going to bust a gut over it!

Keep up the good work everyone MFP has got to be the best way to lose weight and keep it off.

All the best
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great work, especially for one month. Keep up the good work.
  • kao1114
    Options
    Congrats!
  • theresao68
    Options
    Awesome! It does work.:smile:
  • fridlt
    fridlt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the great work :) I just joined this week and haven't had a second weigh-in yet, but already my pants feel more loose. I undersatnd the trying since 2012. I had been trying to reach a goal weight on a different plan (not tracking calories per se) for two years!!! With MFP seeing the calories and how the carbs and protein are distributed, I've been able to tweak things so my hunger has diminished. This site is awesome. I feel like the window blinds have been opened and the sun is shining in!!! We are onto something GREAT :)
  • goal_digger_2014
    Options
    Awesome:drinker:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Surely you mean January 2013?

I think that she means for a year of trying on her own she had little success and then after joining mfp she lost 9 pounds in a month. Congratulations OP :)

it doesn't matter when or how long she took to lose it, the joy is in the fact its lost! Great going!
    :-D

^^this! Awesome job! MFP rocks!
  • ouioui32
    ouioui32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sooo awsome way to go!
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What a feeling it is!!! I lost 9 pounds total in 2012, then joined MFP and lost almost 8 in just January alone!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up! You've got this!!
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the great work :) I just joined this week and haven't had a second weigh-in yet, but already my pants feel more loose. I undersatnd the trying since 2012. I had been trying to reach a goal weight on a different plan (not tracking calories per se) for two years!!! With MFP seeing the calories and how the carbs and protein are distributed, I've been able to tweak things so my hunger has diminished. This site is awesome. I feel like the window blinds have been opened and the sun is shining in!!! We are onto something GREAT :)

I LOOOOVE this post. I feel the same way!
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    Surely you mean January 2013?

I think that she means for a year of trying on her own she had little success and then after joining mfp she lost 9 pounds in a month. Congratulations OP :)

121 LBS??? YOU GO AHEAD WITH YOUR BAD SELF LOL. GO GIRL!
    it doesn't matter when or how long she took to lose it, the joy is in the fact its lost! Great going!
    :-D

^^this! Awesome job! MFP rocks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!