my new favorite snack

Options
Hi all, this is such a treat at the end of the day...it is the 321 Cake that you can find on here, 1 cup frozen strawberries(or fresh) and 2T cool whip frosting and it is all only 230 calories. To me, it is so worth it

snack_zps0d40a306.jpg

Replies

• Savas15
    Savas15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looks tasty!!! My favorite snack is a shake (1 cup of 1% or skim milk, 1 scoop of chocolate protein, 1 cup of ice, a 1/2 cup of whole grain oats, and cup of fruit (strawberries, banana, blueberries, or whatever you like).
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious! What kind of cake are you blending with the angel food, just regular yellow?

I second the shake - I use one 100 cal Nesquik bottle, scoop of vanilla protein, a frozen banana, and PB2. Yummm.
  • Dennish68
    Dennish68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious! What kind of cake are you blending with the angel food, just regular yellow?

I second the shake - I use one 100 cal Nesquik bottle, scoop of vanilla protein, a frozen banana, and PB2. Yummm.

Yeah since this was the 1st time i made it, i just used yellow but i am dying to try with red velvet or carrot cake with the crweam cheese flavor cool whip frosting
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    There is cream cheese flavored cool whip?!

These boards are dangerous.
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Ok, but you use 2 tbs and now you have a tub of frosting whip sitting in a fridge, waiting to get on more snacks. :o
  • Dennish68
    Dennish68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Yes and vanilla and chocolate too! it is definitely a fine line to walk between eating 2T and the whole tub :-)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options

Yes and vanilla and chocolate too! it is definitely a fine line to walk between eating 2T and the whole tub :-)

You, sir, are a cruel, cruel man.