50 lbs. Gone still on the way to success! (pics)

Options

Replies

• KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged!!!!!
    You are doing awesome!! 50 lbs is a huge change! And a feat of focus, concentration and commitment!
    Use this as motivation to keep up your good work!
    Kudos!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Honestly it looks as though you have lost more than 50lbs--good job! Keep up the gr8t progress :):):)
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Honestly it looks as though you have lost more than 50lbs--good job! Keep up the gr8t progress :):):)

Yes, I try not to focus on the scale so much because I have LOST TONS of inches from my workout! :) Thank you so much!
  • lisa77marie
    lisa77marie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! Just focus on 50 lbs at a time, that way it's not so overwhelming! You are doing great! Keep it up!
  • kakes80
    Options
    Great job! Just focus on 50 lbs at a time, that way it's not so overwhelming! You are doing great! Keep it up!

Thank you! That helps a lot! I am definitely not weighing myself as much either :)
  • sherrydev
    sherrydev Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Amazing pictures, I can see a big difference! Your an inspiration to all of us!
  • kakes80
    Options
    You are doing great! Amazing pictures, I can see a big difference! Your an inspiration to all of us!

Thank you :)<3
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Keep up the amazing job!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Discouraging?!? No way mami you look fab so far. Don't let nothing stop you! Good work :)
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Be proud of what you've accomplished so far and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • kakes80
    Options
    GIT IT GIRLIE!!!!

Yeah, I have lsot 40 and most days, I dont always see it. BUT, then I see this...

ComparisionPhotosJan-Dec12sm_zpsba7743bb.jpg

ComparisionPhotosJan-Dec12RIGHTsm_zps07998153.jpg

ComparisionPhotosJan-Dec12LEFTsm_zpse7c71cf0.jpg

...and I know that I will have the BeachBody that I am so looking for! It looks like more then 40 lbs to me but, I also know that under the rest of that insulation, I am building muscle because of Chalene!!!

WE GOT THIS!!! We just have to keep trudging!!! Extra work now means less work later!! :-)

AMAZING! and mine is all because of Chalene too! Love her!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! Your story is a great reminder that taking photos is really important. You may not ever share them with anybody else, but you can look and see better than "feel" the difference.
  • kakes80
    Options
    Excellent progress! Your story is a great reminder that taking photos is really important. You may not ever share them with anybody else, but you can look and see better than "feel" the difference.

This is so true! I am that girl who made it impossible to tag me in pics on Facebook because of pictures that I was so embarrassed of. Still not totally comfy but I am getting there!
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You've come so far woman!! You are doing an amazing job and I cant wait to see how things will progress on this crazy journey we are both on!
  • mitsukai424
    mitsukai424 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of determination and persistence in those photos. Congratulations to you on such a great milestone! Stay positive & keep up the great work!
  • kakes80
    Options
    You've come so far woman!! You are doing an amazing job and I cant wait to see how things will progress on this crazy journey we are both on!

We got this girl!!!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the hard work! i agree...since we look at ourselves every day, we often don't notice the gradual changes. i often still see myself as i did when i first started. just know that you are looking great & well on your way to much more success!!!
  • shygur
    shygur Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I so understand this, I have lost 116 lbs but still have a long way to go. Saw some side by side pics from this past Christmas and a year ago and said, "wow, I'm still fat" And I am but it is getting better everyday. You are doing an awesome job! Keep up the great work.

Rebecca
  • debbietaylorbeebe
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT....THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT...
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You are a success!! Every day forward is a step in the right direction! You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!