Moroheiya Noodles

Options
Hello,

My favorite local restaurant is serving Moroheiya noodles, and I just love them. I did some googling, and it all looks good! So now I am wondering where you can get these tasty treats!

I live in the bay area, but I am not opposed to ordering online. I have looked at some online stores, but many are overseas or don't list the ingredients and nutritional information.

Do any of you eat or buy these? I would love to find a good source for them, and some good recipes. Any help would be SO appreciated!

Thanks!

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I don't know what those are but wanted to show some fellow Bay Area love! So bumping for you to get you answers. :drinker:
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I looked it up and you can get them on Amazon.com. I'm not sure if this is the same noodle you are looking for because I've never heard of them before, but just thought I'd pass along the information. Hope this helps.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I looked these up to see what they were and found a company, GreeNoodle, that makes them and shows where to buy them in the Bay area... here ya go!

http://greenoodle.com/store-locations/
  • Theplateauqueen
    Options
    I never thought to look on Amazon! Thank you!

They have around 200 calories for about 3 cups of noodles (depending on brand, etc). Very low calorie, mostly vegetable- and I have even seen some that are vegetable with rice flour, so some of them are gluten free.

Anyway, they taste really good. I had them with roasted vegetables, and they taste like ramen noodles.

Thanks for all your help.