REST DAYS

Options
So I was just wondering, on your rest days, what supplements do you still take? (examples Creatine, BCAA, whey protein isolate, vitamins, etc) :smile:

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    On rest days, I still take my vitamins, but I don't make my smoothie shake.
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Bump! yeah i take my vitamins too, but i feel that if i dont take my protein shake, that i wont get the full benefit of it being able to help heal the muscle etc.
  • maa59115
    maa59115 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Take the same stuff everyday. Whey, creatine, vitamins, fish oil. BCAA's are a waste of money.
  • aarikadanielle
    Options
    The only thing I don't take on rest days is creatine, everything else remains the same!
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    everything the same, i'll make a protein drink if it will make my macro's sexier.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Fish oil, vitamins, and sometimes protein to meet my daily macros. BCAA's are a waste of time, don't bother with them at all.
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The only thing I don't take on rest days is creatine, everything else remains the same!

I could be wrong but I was told (by my brother who works out) that creatine needs to be consistently consumed or else it wont work.

Im considering getting some creatine, no idea which kind yet but I need a little pre workout energy!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Multivitamin
    Fish oil
    Probiotics