Seen any Ex's Since Your Weightloss

Options

Replies

• apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I have briefly but didn't get much of a comment. Well physically anyway, but there was a nice look in her eyes that made me smile :)
    She looked beautiful as ever though.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    My ex husband and I are friends so I see him every so often. I'm just about at the weight I was when we moved in together and we had lunch together a few weeks ago. He hadn't seen me in about 6 months and he was speechless at first.

He kept saying over and over "You're so tiny!" I sure don't feel TINY yet, but it was nice to hear.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    ran into a long time ex and we had both gotten into much better shape. we are actually pretty supportive of each other, i make copies of all my workout dvd purchases for her lol
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I run into my ex best friend on occation (my son and her neice go to school together), she told my in high school I was getting fat and soon id be fat and she will always be thin, well I did get up to 172, but she is probably well into her 200s now and im 139, I refuse to talk to her, she even messaged me on facebook once telling me she doesnt hate me, but when I see her she just stares at me :laugh:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Only responding so I can see what happens with diodelcibo & MidwestAngel. I'm hoping those two can work things out, they seem so perfect together.
    NEVER!! He had his chance *stomps out*

But baby I ruuuvvvee you... and I have bacon....
    Wait....bacon? No, no I can't be bought, even with salty goodness from the heavens.

Are you sure? I may have some other salty goodness you may like...
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Only responding so I can see what happens with diodelcibo & MidwestAngel. I'm hoping those two can work things out, they seem so perfect together.
    NEVER!! He had his chance *stomps out*

But baby I ruuuvvvee you... and I have bacon....
    Wait....bacon? No, no I can't be bought, even with salty goodness from the heavens.

Are you sure? I may have some other salty goodness you may like...
    Is it full of protein? You know me so well, you know that I am lifting and need to meat my protein goals.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yes.

My ex seems to be fascinated by me. Its not an assumption.

Last time I came across her was at the train station. I got off and she was picking up her mother. I stood at the corner waiting for my ride. I pretended not to notice, but saw that she was staring at me, proceeded to text and call someone, and then took pictures of me. And when her mother got in the car, pointed at me, and when she drove by me, she stared at me. In the middle of me pretending not to notice, I picked up my phone and pretended to be on the phone and feign a distraction.......I know, I'm a regular 007.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I moved out of state and haven't had an ex locally since.

But my HS Reunion is coming up....
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Oh soon! Very very soon! :3
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sort of. I ran into the woman he cheated on me with.

And yes, I win.

LOVE IT
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    I moved out of state and haven't had an ex locally since.

But my HS Reunion is coming up....

OOOO LET US KNOW HOW THAT GOES!
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    Yes.

My ex seems to be fascinated by me. Its not an assumption.

Last time I came across her was at the train station. I got off and she was picking up her mother. I stood at the corner waiting for my ride. I pretended not to notice, but saw that she was staring at me, proceeded to text and call someone, and then took pictures of me. And when her mother got in the car, pointed at me, and when she drove by me, she stared at me. In the middle of me pretending not to notice, I picked up my phone and pretended to be on the phone and feign a distraction.......I know, I'm a regular 007.

WOW! LOL
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    i dont have any exs. what i do get is... O M G... if i had known yyou were gonna turn out like that... i would have dated you back then. Uh no thanks back then or today!!! *kitten*!!

WOW HOW RUDE! TELL THEM KEEP IT MOVING!
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    All of these stories are hilarious. I know we all want to feel that we are above wanting to get that na-na-nee-boo-boo feeling, but reality is...we are not. And sometimes that's ok. It's only natural to want to show your haters what you have become.

I haven't run into any ex's. I did run into a particular female who has never liked me and has had some horrible things to say about me, I saw the look on her face but she didn't say anything about it.
  • mariahsimpson
    Options
    BUMP
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    Not an ex, but one time I was wearing a heavy winter jacket outside the gym and tired talking to this hot girl, she kind of ignored me... then later she saw me in the gym doing my usual business with a tank top... that look on her face was priceless :laugh:
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Not an ex, but one time I was wearing a heavy winter jacket outside the gym and tired talking to this hot girl, she kind of ignored me... then later she saw me in the gym doing my usual business with a tank top... that look on her face was priceless :laugh:

LMAO! That's hilarious! I bet she regretted it.
  • eagertosayhello
    Options
    I have lost a significant amount of weight prior to joining MFP. My ex recently broke up with his girlfriend and thinks " we can make it work now" hahahaha his loss. He can throw me compliments all he wants but he missed out on this when he said he could never truly settle down with someone "that big" when I weighed the same weight the whole 5 years we were dating. hahaha
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    YES! and it was amazing. He recognized my Mom and not me and just looked really confused. I waved and walked the other way. that was a good feeling :)
  • LadyChief05
    LadyChief05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing feeling!