22/08/12 - 28/02/13 6mth Weight Loss Pictures - Petite Woman

Options
382188_10151314919313157_806601486_n.jpg

Starting weight 163lbs - weight now 127lbs. 5ft 1in

Replies

• njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Congratulations you really look great!
  • CairoTrent
    Options
    YOU GO!!!!
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    You look beautiful, great job! those 6 months paid off and the pictures prove it. You should be very proud of what you have achieved
  • fancycupcake
    fancycupcake Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You're even more beautiful than you were!! :D What did you do, specifically? I'm about the same boat you were in when you started - I'm 5'2", 170, and want to get to 130!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you so much for posting. Your starting weight is very close to whatine is. I am 5'0". Lately I've been feeling a bit discouraged. You've helped give me some motivation that it can be done!! I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do in 6 months! :)
  • MedinaR66
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful! I can't wait to buy cute clothes again.
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!! You look great & are a true inspiration. I am 5'2, with about 20 pounds to lose. Here's to hoping that in 6 or so months I look as good as you do!! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • calin2409
    Options
    How nice of you - thanks x

I'm was on 1200 calories per day. Stuck to it religiously. Weighed everything when creating a recipe or preparing a meal. Never missed a meal - especially breakfast.

Exercised about 3 - 4 times per week about 2hrs each time - nothing OTT, walking / cycling.

However I stalled at 131lbs. Couldn't work out why. MFP posts suggested that I make sure I eat my full 1200 calorie allowance, and eat all if not just some of the calories I burned through exercise.

I started to do this and also started to do Jillian Michaels 'Ripped in 30' (I'm on week 2) & it's started to come off again!

I've shared my diary please feel free to take a look. You'll notice I haven't been stingy.

Good luck :)
  • veggiegirlie2
    veggiegirlie2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started at 180lbs at 4'11 and today I am at 149lbs. Your picture has brought me much inspiration! Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look awesome! :D
  • calin2409
    Options
    I started at 180lbs at 4'11 and today I am at 149lbs. Your picture has brought me much inspiration! Thanks :flowerforyou:

Thanks. Really sweet of you x
  • calin2409
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look awesome! :D

Thanks. Good luck on your journey x
  • calin2409
    Options
    Amazing!! You're even more beautiful than you were!! :D What did you do, specifically? I'm about the same boat you were in when you started - I'm 5'2", 170, and want to get to 130!

Thanks a lot xx Posted a comment telling you of my journey. Good luck xxx
  • calin2409
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you so much for posting. Your starting weight is very close to whatine is. I am 5'0". Lately I've been feeling a bit discouraged. You've helped give me some motivation that it can be done!! I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do in 6 months! :)

You go for it. Looking forward to seeing your photos!
  • arcadezombie
    Options
    Well done love. Quite a journey we've been on these past 6 months. I couldn't have done it without your help!
  • calin2409
    Options
    Well done love. Quite a journey we've been on these past 6 months. I couldn't have done it without your help!

We did it together xxxx
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! What a change! Great job!
  • calin2409
    Options
    WOW!!!! What a change! Great job!

Thanks. You've lost some poundage too according to your ticker! Well done you x
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    looking very good at the weight and arms are solid!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!