Need Someone To Motivate Me

Options
My name is Danielle and I weigh 296lbs. I've always been overweight, ever since I was a little kid, and it's only gotten worse over the years. My goal is 150lbs (I'm 5'4 and have a large frame, and from what I read 139-149lbs are the best to fit larger framed women.) I've already started making changes in my life (almost completely eliminated soda, sugary and starchy foods, etc) and exercise more. My problem--staying on task. I have no workout/fitness buddy or anyone to motivate me and I'd really like to find someone who is losing weight, or who has already lost weight to inspire/motivate me to keep going. It'd make me feel better and make me want to stay on the path to weight loss. Get in touch with me if you'd be interested in helping me out! Male or female, doesn't matter. I just need someone :)

Replies

• June2268
    Options
    Love the name!!! Friend me as I am new to this too....
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hiiiii, I'm new to this too, we're about the same height with similar goals, feel free to add me.
  • Mikki11
    Mikki11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle, I started out just a little heavier than you are. I was also heavy since childhood so I understand the struggle. I am alone a lot (my boyfriend lives about an hour away, my parents two hours away) so I can usually justify an evening in front of the TV. Having someone to bounce ideas and frustrations off of really does help! Feel free to check out my profile and add me if you'd like, Good luck to you!
  • Deloris2208
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you want. Always great to have someone to keep you motivated.
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me... I also need motivation, and I will help you motivate! :)
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this also, add me as a friend as a friend if you'd like :) I need motivation and I would be happy to motivate you too.