Polar F6 Sale Question

Options
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00614447000P?keyword=polar+f6&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

$54.88 - no shipping if you pick it up in-store. Is this a good deal? Thanks!

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    That's cheaper than I paid for my Polar F4 which I got on sale too :grumble:.
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Definitely. I got mine off Amazon and paid $90.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    OMG YES that is a FANTASTIC PRICE
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Does it come with the chest strap too? I looked at several online before that were cheap like that, but you had to buy the chest strap saeperately.
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Half price sounds like a good deal, are you sure there's absolutely no hidden charges?

151232.png
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    jump on it! It's a GREAT deal
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00614447000P?keyword=polar+f6&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

$54.88 - no shipping if you pick it up in-store. Is this a good deal? Thanks!

That's a GREAT deal. I paid alot more for my F6, and I just bought an F4 for my OH as a gift few months ago and paid more than that.
  • Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Options
    Chest strap IS included.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    WOW! I just spent 80$ on a F6 for my sister and I thought I was getting a great deal. Jump on that! Great find.

Cheers!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I just got the last pink one in my city. :laugh:
    I have always suspected my cheaper HRM is a little nutso with the reported calorie burn.
    THANK YOU for posting this, even if spreading the word wasn't your original intention. :tongue:
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    Can you let me know how you know that includes the chest strap? I would also like to jump on this deal, but can't verify the chest strap issue...

But yes, this is an AWESOME deal!!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Can you let me know how you know that includes the chest strap? I would also like to jump on this deal, but can't verify the chest strap issue...

I personally verified it (for myself, before Joscelle posted here) by looking at the retail price and then verifying it somewhere else (Target) that has the same retail price.

If I get to Sears and it somehow doesn't have the chest strap (if it didn't have the chest strap, I don't think it could be called a "heart rate monitor" -- it would have to explain the whole "monitor" part isn't included!), I will be immediately returning it -- no big deal.
    The reason I jumped on it is because there was only one left in stock in my city and I wanted that sucker to be reserved for me. :wink:
  • girlruns
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Thanks LittleSpy. I also only had 1 store with 1 left, so I just grabbed it! Thanks again Joscelle for the info!!!!!:smile:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

All Polar F4's and F6's INCLUDE the chest strap. They sell the watch and strap together.
  • tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    I have a polar F-6 and had to return it once,just quit working,but they fixed it and returned it to me free of charge.Now one of the buttons is starting to stick,anybody know how long the warranty is good for,or anybody else had the same problem with the button sticking?
  • twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Options
    Does it come with the chest strap too? I looked at several online before that were cheap like that, but you had to buy the chest strap saeperately.

Although no where does it indicate that the F6 comes with the chest strap it DOES COME WITH IT! That a GREAT price!
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    UGH! I just ordered mine this week and it was $89. I could have just picked that up at sears and have it in hand! I've been waiting (and impatiently at that lol) all week for mine. I can't wait to get it.
  • girlruns
    Options
    Mine is already ready for pick up!!! Such a good setup. Only bummer is that the store closes at 6! Don't think I will make it there today :grumble:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the heads up! I have been pondering getting a HRM for the past week or so. When I saw your post I immediately went to the Sears website & ordered it! I have had a Sears gift card for almost 3 years now that I've been trying to use! I NEVER go to Sears! I've tried to buy things, but then they don't fit so I take them back & sure enough they put it back on a freaking gift card! What really irks me about it is that I had originally rec'd a gift from my brother (tools) for Christmas that year & also got them from my Dad. So I took back my brothers, since he had the receipt that he paid CASH for...but they wouldn't give me CASH BACK! I've hated SEARS ever since! Maybe now I won't since I have my HRM! I'm SO glad to get rid of that gift card out of my wallet!!

Again, thanks for the heads up! Heading to pick up my new HRM in 20 minutes! :happy:
  • pajamamama
    pajamamama Posts: 61
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I saw your post earlier tonight and went to Sears and ordered it. I just picked it up 15 minutes ago! I can't wait to try it out. I think I just motivated myself to do my workout tonight. :)