Whats everyone's favorite energy or protein bar??

Options
I'm really LOVING Cliff bars right now. They keep me full and they're good for you. I love that they are organic.

What is your favorite and why??

Replies

• natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I really like Nature Valley protein bars - they are 190 cals and 10 grams of protein, and really tasty - not too sweet. Oh and they are pretty cheap.
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've had those too! I like the peanut butter and dark chocolate ones. They are less expensive than Cliff bars. They've been my indulgence lately but my budget can't support them full time, so price does play a factor.
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I like the Luna bars, probably because of the ridiculous amount of sugar though :p But if I'm going hiking I will usually buy some Cliff bars.
  • deball123
    Options
    Really loving the South Beach diet Peanut Butter Snack bars. They are so yummy and have 6 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein and only 100 calories each.
  • kaitgettingfit
    Options
    QUEST :love:
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Zone perfect and Quest bars
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I do like to make these too: http://enlightenedcooking.blogspot.com/2011/09/homemade-trio-bars-and-homemade-kind.html

Nuts aren't exactly cheap, especially if you use a lot of Brazil Nuts, like I do in them, but still cheaper than Kind bars, and super tasty - homemade is always better.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    QUESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    chocolate chip cookie dough
    why? 21 grams of protein, only 4g net carbs, 17 grams of fiber, and 1 gram of sugar...
    oh and it tastes exactly like cookie dough lol
  • mlthoma1
    Options
    I love Nature Valley protein bars, too - especially the Peanut, Almond and Dark Chocolate. Yum!
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Think Thin Bars...Brownie crunch and creamy PB are my fav!
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Premiere Nutrition Protein Bars, Double Chocolate Chunk is now my FAV :happy: BONUS- they have 30g of Protein
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Kind bars are fabulous! Lots of nuts.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Quest chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Supreme protein in Brownie rockie road! Amazing taste.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    9bars! and they taste amaazziininngggg. its carob and seeds! (some have nuts in too)
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Nugo dark chocolate or sea salt ones because they're so decadent tasting while still being vegan. For protein, or as a quick lunch, I choose Clif Builder's bars, specifically the chocolate mint. They're like chewy York patties mmmm...
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Quest chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite.

I gotta try these now. My fave has always been Luna Mint Chocolate. Mmmm.
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Luna or Cliff Builders. Best tasting. May try the Quest since yeah the sugar is kinda redonk in the Luna and Cliff bars.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I will only eat Luna, Balance, and Zone. I don't care about their sugar really in that they make me feel satiated for a while and I like the taste. I LOVE Kind bars but to the point that I can't have them in the house so I don't buy them anymore. I actively dislike all of the others I've tried.
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to check out these Quest bars! Where do you buy them at??