Fitbit vs. ?

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been using a fitbit for sometime, but here lately I have had a string of bad luck and keep losing them! I was wondering if anyone used a similar device that would link up to MFP but would give me steps, calories burned, etc.? I was thinking maybe something that is like a watch? Any advice would be welcome!

Replies

• bluebirdlet22
    Options
    I've used Fitbit for a couple of years and like it. Fitbit is coming out with a bracelet type device sometime this spring. I'm hoping to get one to since my current Fibit is started to crack.
  • azrrt76
    azrrt76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bodymedia....you won't lose it if you keep it strapped to your arm! I love mine!
  • brandolp
    brandolp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do you know when in the spring it is supposed to come out? I have been without now for a few weeks and I am starting back up with my old habits. :(
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    Do you know when in the spring it is supposed to come out? I have been without now for a few weeks and I am starting back up with my old habits. :(

I recently lost my Fitbit too.. :sad: I think it's somewhere in my apartment, but if I can't find it, I'm gonna look into the bracelet type too. On the Fitbit website, it says that the Flex is supposed to be out in March.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    The Bodymedia thing is huge.

You might want to try a wrist-mounted device, like a Nike Fuelband or Jawbone Up.

Fitbit also has the wrist-mounted Flex coming out in a month or two as well