How many Girl Scout cookies have you eaten today?

Options
12346»

Replies

• LogikWandler
    LogikWandler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok...drum roll please................................................................................

I hate Girl Scout cookies!!!

*gasp* :-D I'm lucky I don't have this problem.

I have a problem with cheese, though. I'm new here. Is there a Cheese Anonymous thread somewhere? :-P
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've never tasted a girl scout cookie... I'd probably like them if they are anything like well... other cookies.
  • Zosimah
    Zosimah Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just bought them then handed them back to the little girl and asked her to give them to the widow lady next door as a gift from her troop. Hopefully that lets everyone be happy and I don't eat the whole box in a day.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Pssh..I had like 4 rows of Samoas and 2 rows of thin mints this past Saturday...you guys are amateurs. :laugh: . That should hold me over till next cookie season
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just bought them then handed them back to the little girl and asked her to give them to the widow lady next door as a gift from her troop. Hopefully that lets everyone be happy and I don't eat the whole box in a day.

That's was a very nice gesture!
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread... no girl scouts around so no cookies - my cookie was a Sapporo Draft beer at a local Vietnamese Restaurant.
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    Today I had none but yesterday I had
    5 savannah smiles (140 calories)
    1 Samoa (75)