Whats everyone's favorite energy or protein bar??

Options

Replies

• Bannawoman
    Bannawoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Premiere Nutrition Protein Bars, Double Chocolate Chunk is now my FAV :happy: BONUS- they have 30g of Protein

Sorry, I think the Premier Peanut Butter Yogurt is the best! :tongue: :laugh: Love these bars! 30 grams of protein and 30% of daily iron too!
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to check out these Quest bars! Where do you buy them at??
    Wondering same thing...
  • sararenepetry
    Options
    Lara bars are good. Pecan Pie or Apple Pie. Paleo approved too! :)
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to check out these Quest bars! Where do you buy them at??
    Wondering same thing...
    GNC or online @ questnutrition.com
  • HealthyNowForever
    HealthyNowForever Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The peanut butter flavor from Wal-mart. I think the brand is Life Choice.
  • jdholland5508
    jdholland5508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    snickers followed by a protein shake. the exact same thing but tastes better.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I love all the Clif bars and Builder bars...ones with chocolate, peanut butter or mint. I also have been buying the Balance bars...chocolate chip cookie dough. I'd forgotten about them until I was reading a magazine last week. They are so good!
  • izoom3
    izoom3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I make my own. I just cant stand the idea of all the preservatives in my food.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I love Luna Protein chocolate peanut butter bars, but I normally have a Pure Protein Revolution chocolate peanut caramel bar (180 cals, 20 g protein), as long as they're in stock. I have to buy a couple of boxes at a time because they're out of stock a lot of the time. My second choice after that would be the Pure Protein chocolate peanut butter. See a pattern? :bigsmile: I've heard great things about Quest.
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein Choc Chip Cookie. Sugar free, low carbs sooo tasty.
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    snickers followed by a protein shake. the exact same thing but tastes better.

Minus all the sugar in a candy bar :)
  • jensenta3
    Options
    Snickers Marathon Protein Bar! YUM
  • GainsAndGuitars
    Options
    My go to are Pure Protein bars- chewy chocolate chip and peanut marshmallow are awesome. I have been wanting to try Quest bars but MAN they are expensive.
  • vlmay1955
    vlmay1955 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are my favorite. I think they have a good balance of calories vs protein. but they are not for everyone, my husband doesn't like them. Some people prefer bars that are made up of various recognizeable food particles and the Quest Bars are sort of a homogenized mass....but I think they taste great and they are filling.
  • AMS67
    AMS67 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just made the No Bake protein balls. They are super easy and healthy. 1 cup dry oatmeal, 1/2 c chocolate chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/2 c ground flaxseed, 1/3 c honey and 1 tsp vanilla. Mix it up into a ball and serve. I was leary at first but figured I'd give it a try. Ony 90 calories per serving and very healthy and easy! Found it on Pininterest from my friend.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I alternate between Zone Chocolate Almond Raisin and Nature Valley almond/peanut bars. YUM!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Balance Bar in Lemon Meringue Crunch. OMG, is that tasty!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Clif Builders! For another 30-40 calories than their regular bars, you get 10 extra grams of protein.
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I really like Nature Valley protein bars - they are 190 cals and 10 grams of protein, and really tasty - not too sweet. Oh and they are pretty cheap.

Absolutely with this one. THEY ARE DELICIOUS!
  • keeblergirl820
    keeblergirl820 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I really like detour caramel peanut. Low sugar 3grams and 15grams of protein.