Starting INSANITY March 1!

Options
If you're planning to start tomorrow as well, feel free to post your success and whatever else here! I'm going to try to post here to keep me accountable. I've started the program numerous times before but I have never made it past week two, so I'm determined to finish it this time! Just in time for summer!

I did the fit test today, just because I wanted to be able to start the actual workouts tomorrow, but if you don't, that's fine! Anyone doing Insanity throughout March can post here as well.

Good luck to all!

Replies

• ilikesitspicy
    ilikesitspicy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just finished Day 2 today. This is my first time doing it but we will cheer each other on and make sure we finish the program, deal? :)
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Gonna be doing it til September... Started mid February
  • bmbabe
    bmbabe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • Lostone31
    Lostone31 Posts: 57
    Options
    Friday is a weird day to start a routine, but to each his own.

Good luck and dont give up or give in!!!
  • bmbabe
    Options
    I don't really care much for the day of the week, I just wanted to start at the beginning of the month. But thanks! I hope I can stick it out!
  • bmbabe
    Options
    So, I just finished Day One, Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I did the whole warm up without stopping but the rest was sooo tough. I took longer breaks than the video has and I did as much as I could. I finished the whole video and I feel alright. I probably shouldn't push so hard through the warm up so I can actually finish more of the circuits.