Brazil Butt Lift

Options
2»

Replies

• ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the videos.
    I think this workout is worth it if you want lower body specific exercises.
    My question: How do you track High and tight or sculpt in MFP?

Ruddhi

Sculpt works your entire body and so does Cardio Axe. Sculpt killed my arms using 5lb weights. I track as calisthenics but a heart rate monitor will be more accurate.
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    First of all, you would only gain weight doin 30 DS if you are taking in more calories then you are burning.
    Bbl is a great workout for you *kitten* but the instructor is incredibly annoying. I did this program along with lifting and got good results but I never finished. It's too tedious for my liking.
  • SummerEverdeen
    Options
    Hello, girls! I'm starting the BBL today! Sooo excited :))) I'm thinking of combining it with 6 week 6 pack. I have weight to lose so I wonder if Ripped in 30 wouldn't be more useful. What do you think?
  • ajhugz
    Options
    Hello, girls! I'm starting the BBL today! Sooo excited :))) I'm thinking of combining it with 6 week 6 pack. I have weight to lose so I wonder if Ripped in 30 wouldn't be more useful. What do you think?

I'm doing ripped in 30 and bbl, today starts my second week. I like the results I'm getting.
  • cassandraleigh32
    Options
    It is so nice to see the positive feedback regarding BBL. So far I am loving the program. It is challenging and I feel myself getting much stronger, but it is not so difficult that I cannot be successful. I am halfway through week 3 doing the pear shape solution...I ride Dressage horses and thought my inner thighs were strong but I was wrong! I definitely feel the burn with these workouts! My biggest problem is cellulite...I hear the excuses that "its genetic" and that you can't do much about it. I am 5'9" and have always had this issue, even when I was a tiny 101lbs. I am currently 130 and I feel like I have it everywhere. Arms, tummy, legs and bum! Any suggestions???
  • ajhugz
    Options
    It is so nice to see the positive feedback regarding BBL. So far I am loving the program. It is challenging and I feel myself getting much stronger, but it is not so difficult that I cannot be successful. I am halfway through week 3 doing the pear shape solution...I ride Dressage horses and thought my inner thighs were strong but I was wrong! I definitely feel the burn with these workouts! My biggest problem is cellulite...I hear the excuses that "its genetic" and that you can't do much about it. I am 5'9" and have always had this issue, even when I was a tiny 101lbs. I am currently 130 and I feel like I have it everywhere. Arms, tummy, legs and bum! Any suggestions???

drink more water so that your skin is moisturized from the inside out
  • CecRR
    CecRR Posts: 9
    Options
    it is a beachbody home work out program.