First Progress Pics (warning: pic heavy)

Options
hiyomi
hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
First time posting progress pics, kinda nervous >.< I think I see a small difference, but maybe because its only -18 pounds so far >.< Tell me what you guys think :D

SW: 280
securedownload2_zps52948ccc.jpg
securedownload1_zpsaa9937bd.jpg
securedownload3_zps83ca38f5.jpg
securedownload_zps2ea3a7de.jpg
CW: 262

Face pics

My profile pic is probably around 280

and now me at 262:

securedownload4_zps81da9360.jpg

*dies inside* @.@ >.<

Replies

• letbc
    letbc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous & 18 lbs. is a lot. Be proud!!! :flowerforyou:
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I notice a difference. Great job!! Keep it up!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Only 18 lbs? 18 lbs is a lot and there's a difference especially in your tummy. Start taking your measurements so you know how much smaller you're getting!
  • hiyomi
    Options
    Only 18 lbs? 18 lbs is a lot and there's a difference especially in your tummy. Start taking your measurements so you know how much smaller you're getting!

When I say only 18 pounds its because I still have 62 to go T_T And about the measurements, I lost my measuring tape and keep forgetting to buy another! >.< Thanks for the comments :D
  • fatmoradel
    Options
    your doing awesome! stay with it and be proud of your progress =)
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    absolute difference - be proud!

you look fantastic
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning!!!
  • sonjawilliams53
    Options
    18 lbs.!! That is GREAT!! Keep up the good work! you are so beautiful!! You go girl!
  • hiyomi
    Options
    Thanks everyone, for all the support :D Really appreciated!
  • StephanieJoDillon
    Options
    You can totally see a difference. That's awesome!!!!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You can totally see a difference
  • sruckstuhl
    sruckstuhl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful and should be SO proud of your accomplishment! It is obvious you have put in a lot of hard work, and it is paying off!

*Definitely get another measuring tape, since that will almost always give you a more acurate picture of your results than the scale. Also, body fat % is a great number to track, and you can usually get it measured at your gym for free.
  • wadesieka
    wadesieka Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    U look great!!! :-) ur hard work is def paying off!!! Keep it up ;-)
  • mnj3092002
    Options
    Congrats! I am excited because my starting weight was 280 as well. I am on week four of trying to lose weight. I weigh myself every Monday morning and as of last Monday I have lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks. Seeing your progress motivates me. Thank you!
  • HF35420
    HF35420 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW your doing great, the difference is easy to see. You've already lost a 1/4 of what you want, be proud of yourself. Instead of being someone that complains about their weight whilst doing nothing your succeeding in your goal, well done. And get that measuring tape so you can see in inches/cm how much you have accomplished.
  • hiyomi
    Options
    Congrats! I am excited because my starting weight was 280 as well. I am on week four of trying to lose weight. I weigh myself every Monday morning and as of last Monday I have lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks. Seeing your progress motivates me. Thank you!

Thanks! I also love seeing other peoples progress pics that weigh around the same as me or started the same, it gives me so much motivation! If they can do it, so can I! :D

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments, I cannot wait to post more progress pics as I lose more weight!
  • ec143810
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! Good job. I'm about 280 now. It's nice to see how big a difference a few pounds could make for me, too. I bet you feel better, too.
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and dedication is definitely showing up ---> 18lbs does make a huge difference :•}
    Keep it up!!! ... You're definitely on the road to success :•}

If you need additional support & motivation feel free to add me :•}

Good Luck Sweetie!!!!
  • graves2102
    Options
    Wowwww, your waist literally SHRUNK! <3 Well done!!! xxx
  • Danielle_Style
    Danielle_Style Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others, you're tummy is definitely significantly smaller. I said to myself, "Is that really only 18 lbs." Sorry you lost your measuring tape. You should def get another one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!