What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• ruth1104
    ruth1104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    eggs!!! 2 poached, with a tomato and a slice of homemade bread. Keeps you filled up for ages!! I never really realised before I started on here just how much sugar is in breakfast cereal! Also I read that someone did a study and eggs for breakfast helped people to lose weight and it's working for me, but everybody's different.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Well, I tend to eat most of my carbs in the morning. I usually eat a cereal that's really high in fibre with a banana and some skim milk.

Or I eat oatmeal. Or eggs.

Some days I fantasize about bacon.

I made pancakes last weekend. But they were small and I only had 2. :)
  • fatbegone2010
    Options
    I usually have 1 to 1 1/2 packet(s) of plain instant oatmeal, 2/3 cup of NF milk, 1/2 small banana & 1/2 tbsp of Peanut butter. Put in the microwave for 2 minutes....the best breakfast. High in fiber & protein and keeps you full until lunchtime! Eating a well balanced breakfast everday, to me, is one of the keys to successful weightloss. Also try yogurt & mix in fruit and fiber 1 cereal.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Activia lite yogurt, topped with walnuts and 2 cups of coffee with a tsp of skim milk is my typical go to breakfast as I am trying to get out the door.
  • MeganFex
    MeganFex Posts: 46
    Options
    Usually my breakfast choice is 2 scrambled eggs, in 1 weight watchers 100% whole grain tortillas with salsa. It is REALLY delicious, but since it's really the only thing I enjoy, I'm starting to get sick of eating it. Sometimes I eat cereal but most cereals either taste too sweet or way too plain... I wish I had more meal ideas! I'd be set!
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    Usually granola with berries and almond milk or if we are out of granola, cereal and almond milk. It's really all I can manage while trying to feed my 10 month old at the same time at 6am.