Small NSV

Options
deep220
deep220 Posts: 52 Member
So for christmas my mother got me an amazing pair of riding boots- however my chunky butt has huge calves. So they "fit' in the sense that if one person hold the top very close together a second person can zip up the boot. Depressing I know- but they were amazing remember so of course I kept them hoping one day to wear them. So I decided to try them to see if possibly I would be able to wear them out this weekend... and volia- they fit- no pull on the zipper- no snugness!!! can't wait!!!

Replies

• btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Enjoy the weekend with the boots!
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    That is an awesome feeling...congrats!
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    not small at all.

everything counts.

congratulations to you.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    thts HUGE--Yay!!!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    That's a HUUUUUUUGE NSV!!! One that I can relate to! I have several pairs of boots that don't fit properly...not yet. Still too snug...but SOON...but it will be summer by then...maybe spring if I dig in my heels...so to speak. :laugh:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    yayyyy! Rock those boots this weekend girl!
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! :happy:
    I totally understand!!! I've always had bigger calves even when I was fit.
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    I know I felt the same when my boots fit me again! No pain tugging on the zipper \o/
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Good for you :)
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You had me at "boots" :)

Awesome NSV!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Definitely not small! Talk about motivation moment!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with boots. My calves at 18 inches. What have you been doing to get your calves smaller?
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,270 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV. ..love it!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My favourite NSVs are the clothing (and boots, too) related ones because I get one nearly every time I wear something I haven't worn in a month or so.
  • deep220
    deep220 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Re:

I have the same problem with boots. My calves at 18 inches. What have you been doing to get your calves smaller?

running-

not fast sprinting (which I can't do) because that will build the calve muscle- but slow long distance (well long for me) running. reading online it was the only thing other then routinely stretching your muscles that created lean calves. My calves started out at 17 inces so I feel your pain- I haven't remeasured them but the boots have a 16 in calve width- so it's working.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!