p90x and 30 day shred

Options
jer2kat
jer2kat Posts: 71 Member
I've been wanting to try the p90x and 30 day shred for a while now but just don't have the money to go out and by them. I was so excited to find that my local library has them both so I can check them out for free. Can't wait to try them both. Are there any other good workout videos out there? I would like to see if my library has those too to try.

Replies

• mystery_pants
    Options
    I just bought the 30 day shred today. I was surprised at how cheap it was, I found it at Target for 9 dollars! I like it so far and can't wait to see how my muscles change from using it!
  • jer2kat
    jer2kat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just bought the 30 day shred today. I was surprised at how cheap it was, I found it at Target for 9 dollars! I like it so far and can't wait to see how my muscles change from using it!

That's not a bad price I've only seen it on tv commercials and beachbody consultants and it was quite expensive for the entire system. I'll have to check out my local Target if I like it.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Well P90X is deffinately good.....never tried 30 day Shred

The Firms are usually good....library may have the older ones which I think are much better

Insanity is awesome...thats a workout and a half

Turbo Jam is also pretty good and very fun

I also just started Zumba....loads of fun and you get a good workout

Goodluck
  • jodylewis81
    jodylewis81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also like Jillian Michaels' other DVD's..."No More Trouble Zones," "Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism," and the new "Yoga Meltdown." She definitely kicks your butt!