90 day Challenge group

Options
I feel like I need to pay forward. My good friend got me off my *kitten* and made me joing a 90 day challenge. It didn't involve a certain product or exercise. It was about a group of people supporting each other daily.
I want to go ahead and see if anyone else would like to get together and try this? I'm not a health expert but being diagnoised with an Autoimmune disease last year made me my personal body expert!
who's with me?

Replies

• chelsx4430
    chelsx4430 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for it! I have two weddings coming up in the summer and one right after, so it's time for me to get serious!
  • lisa799
    lisa799 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I still have about 50 lbs to lose and could use the motivation!
  • Mandykat760
    Mandykat760 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm so excited! Are you ladies on Facebook?
  • Mandykat760
    Options
    I'm looking for 10 people to join. So if you guys have any friends that would be interested let me know. Apart of the challenge is you must commit to workout, report you intake and support the other members in the group with kind works and swift kicks in the butt when they don't stay on track!
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join! I need a kick in the butt and this sounds like a group that might help!!
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Mandykat760
    Options
    If you guys don't mind I would love to add you to a 100% private fb group. I need you names on Facebook or you can look me up and add me as a friend. My name is Amanda Kroepfl
  • Paouline
    Paouline Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd be in to try this. I have only just joined and need support to help keep me focused day by day and will do my best to support others.
  • HF35420
    HF35420 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this at the minute I'm on day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge, after that finishes I'm going to start the 30 day shred (can see the routines on You tube). What will your 90 day challenge consist of??? Could you message me the details please.
  • Mandykat760
    Options
    #1 eat healthy!
    #2 exercise
    I recommend 5 days a week but I do understand people are at diffrent levels.
    #3 support others and hold them accountable!

I also want to throw in small surprise challenges as time goes on. Gott keep it fun right!
  • HF35420
    HF35420 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OK I'm in when do we start?
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just joined another 90 day challenge that starts on the 4th otherwise I would do it with you in a heartbeat!! Next time!!
  • princessmakaila
    princessmakaila Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! You can add me on facebook my names Makaila Troy
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Pick Me! Pick me!!!! lol. I'm doing a march challenge but I know I will need more :) the more push and support the better! 10lbs to go to my goal and this is the hardest part :(

I don't want my name on an open post. Cause you know the world is scary! So I can message you my name so you can find me on Facebook!
  • kaymarie3817
    Options
    I am so in. I need more motivation. Thats my biggest lack which holds me back some.
  • Mandykat760
    Options
    Those who are in... Did I miss anyone?
  • kaymarie3817
    Options
    I am on facebook. Kayla Regan
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just started a couple of weeks agon and need a jump start.
  • Mandykat760
    Options
    I'm having problems getting everyone into the Facebook group. Please friend request me at www.facebook.com/Amanda.kroepfl
  • bakerbecky4733
    bakerbecky4733 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I would definitely like to join....I just started my journey and have a 4 month goal in mind so 90 days is perfecto for me!!!! How will we all stay in touch?