Positive MFP

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
To all the people who worked hard and busted butt to get to a healthier you. :drinker: This one is for you.

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I kid you not....I clicked on this thread and Van Halen's "Jump" started playing.
    I felt a little like I was in an inspiring 80's movie.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    :drinker: this is to all the knowledgeable people that take time out of their day to try to help people, even when those people reject the help and call them mean and negative simply because they didn't rubber stamp ridiculous ideas about fitness
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mc9ebkpEjI1rii545o1_500.gif
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    :drinker: this is to all the knowledgeable people that take time out of their day to try to help people, even when those people reject the help and call them mean and negative simply because they didn't rubber stamp ridiculous ideas about fitness

Heh. I read that as "reject the hemp". Heh

But cheers. :drinker: There's a lot of good information to glean here if your willing to shut up and listen.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options

Amen...this one's for you...

1249634605_cheers.jpg.gif
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Cheers right back to you, K! We work hard, we play hard, and we don't take ish from anyone. BOOM.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    YNN8i5r.gif
  • DostThouEven
    Options

Why so mean bro?
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Is this like magnetism? Will positive MFP attract negative MFP?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    YNN8i5r.gif

Yeah baby.... You made me bang my keyboard...again
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Funny-gif-cat-hugging-plush-toy.gif
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

aaaww, that is just a wagon load of cute
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Right back atcha! :flowerforyou:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I very much appreciate all the help and information I get along the way from the people on here! <3
  • SillyFitMe
    SillyFitMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Keeping fit and positive on 1200-1300 a day! Thanks for all your "insight" and the 10 extra pounds.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options

^^that is the cutest dang thing I have seen all day.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    c77Mi8d.jpg