Supreme 90 Day! With Pics!

Options
Soooo....here are my results after doing 30 days of 90 Day Supreme. I apologize for my dirty mirror/room/hair. Also, I wasn't planning on posting pics so that's why I'm not wearing the same clothing/same type of clothing. Anyways, I feel like my stomach area is the biggest difference so far, and my arms but you can't see that here. I haven't lost any weight but I think I've definitely toned up a bit and feel much stronger already! I'm excited to see what will change during the next 30 days! If anyone else has pics of their results from doing 90 Day Supreme or any Jillian DVD, you should share them!!

cfb2816b-57c0-429b-84d2-bdbadff81913_zps0dd6e885.jpg

Replies

• ttgyal08
    Options
    Congratulations! You definitely look more toned.
    Keep up the great work!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference in overall toning, but I can also see a decrease in the size of your waist and belly. Congrats!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    I definitely see changes in your midsection as well as your legs. A perfect example of how weight does NOT show fitness. You're doing fabulous!
  • salu1975
    Options
    I am surprised there's no weight lost. You definately look like you lost some. Keep it up!!
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    Soooo....here are my results after doing 30 days of 90 Day Supreme. I apologize for my dirty mirror/room/hair. Also, I wasn't planning on posting pics so that's why I'm not wearing the same clothing/same type of clothing. Anyways, I feel like my stomach area is the biggest difference so far, and my arms but you can't see that here. I haven't lost any weight but I think I've definitely toned up a bit and feel much stronger already!...

I'm so glad you posted this pics. Lots of people do Jillian Michaels dvds, but you are the only other person I've seen doing the the 90 Day Supreme besides me! I have been using these discs on days I don't go to the gym but your pictures make me want to get more serious. Awesome work. I look forward to seeing more of your progress!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Great job! I completed Supreme 90 about 3 weeks ago. I loved it. I lost about 10 lbs and several inches. Keep up the good work. Challenge yourself to go as heavy as you can on the weights and use good form. I'm continuing with but adding in some other stuff.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Great results. I can see changes in your mid section and definitely in your legs because it looks like you have legs for miles now! I want legs like that. :smile:
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    :smile: Impressive. I really like S90DS.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Good God, you don't need to lose any weight. Not with results like that! HOT DAMN!!!
  • mmichadick
    Options
    Good results and it's only 30 days! Keep pushing play!
  • michellel313
    michellel313 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! At first I was upset because I wasn't losing any weight but when I put these pics side by side I saw a difference and was super excited!!
  • CairoTrent
    Options
    Can I just start by saying THANK YOU for posting your results! I have only found a few other threads both here and on youtube that really showed any. Guess I should get started. Keep it up!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WoW this is such an inspiring before/after...I have several pals doing this program and it's good to see some results from it...WOW... I may add that to the collections in the future...
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks for sharing! You look amazing!!! Am on day 61 with another pal and we're getting amazing results!!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look great keep going your going to be amazed. I'm doing it also and I'm so glad I started this program. I'm getting some good results and feel stronger.
  • michellel313
    michellel313 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Can I just start by saying THANK YOU for posting your results! I have only found a few other threads both here and on youtube that really showed any. Guess I should get started. Keep it up!

Before I bought the dvds I tried looking up youtube videos and just googled it trying to find people who had gotten results and I could only find one!!! haha but I was like hey for $7.00 I'll give it a shot! I'm glad I did!! :)
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 40 tomorrow. You look great! I too have seen progress and have taken pics with my phone, but my 42 year old body doesn't look nearly as nice as yours:) I am also happy I purchased- it kicks my butt! I can feel my core getting stronger and I love the feel of my now bigger muscles! I take rest days more often, and also skip days to run or do the elliptical, but this program is an overall win for me. I like Tom WAY better than Jillian, way more encouraging.
  • missjeanlouise
    missjeanlouise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 40 tomorrow. You look great! I too have seen progress and have taken pics with my phone, but my 42 year old body doesn't look nearly as nice as yours:) I am also happy I purchased- it kicks my butt! I can feel my core getting stronger and I love the feel of my now bigger muscles! I take rest days more often, and also skip days to run or do the elliptical, but this program is an overall win for me. I like Tom WAY better than Jillian, way more encouraging.

I'll bet you look great, just like Michellel313!
    With endorsements like the ones I am seeing and reading here, I am definitely going to check this program out!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    holy hotness!! you have abs women!! fantastic achievement :drinker:
    Also i have no clue where are you gonna lose 20 lbs from now:huh:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice to see that shapely legs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!