Will you share your food diary with me?

Options
I'm always looking for new things to eat so if you have your food diary public and don't mind if I browse, could you let me know?

Thanks a bunch! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• area51
    area51 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can take a look at mine if you want :)

I'm trying my best to go with the plan. Its tough though.
  • eliblish
    eliblish Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine is public....it's not always good. But it's public. :wink:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    My is public, so feel free. Yours looks pretty diverse already!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine if you want to learn how to eat garbage food and still stay under your calories. :ohwell:

It looked much better about 2 months ago. If you see "travel day" in the notes just skip looking at that day all together. I travel for work about 30-50% of the time and it's HARD to eat well on the road. It's also hard to get back on track when you get home. Maybe you shouldn't look at my diary for ideas... lol

It will always be public though. I don't see any reason to hide it.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Mine is public... feel free to browse and give me advice and input too! :)
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, let me know if you have any feedback.
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to look at mine, but I am a vegetarian, so it might be too restrictive for you.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    you can mine..most days i dont fill it out or im really bad..today was good though so take a look
  • cathykonkle
    Options
    I just found this site yesterday, and I just made mine public since I saw you post. I also like trying to find new things. I watch the food channel sometimes to check out new things too.
  • redbedhead
    redbedhead Posts: 53
    Options
    mine is public, but you need to understand that I am post op gastric bypass, and struggle to eat 900 calories a day. I am tryingto get to 1200, but not much luck if I am paying attention to food choices and portions. When i say to hell with it, i can get there and them some, although i usually pay for it with massive pain and/or "carb coma's".
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    you're welcome to mine :smile:
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine if you want to learn how to eat garbage food and still stay under your calories. :ohwell:

Haha, mine is the same on the weekends... how much running do I need for my pizza?!

Mine is public also.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Mine is public also - and I eat pretty damn healthy, and I cook or eat at home 95% of the time. I also usually eat anywhere from 1300-1700 calories per day depending on how long I exercise. Enjoy!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Feel free.
  • ANGIESMITH101
    Options
    YOUR WELCOME TO MINES
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    Mine is a balance of good stuff and rubbish, but go ahead.

Edit: don't try to make sense of the "meals" - it's really just a list of what I've eaten.
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to take a peek at mine.
    Most of this weeks dinners have a link in the notes to the recipe.
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    Thanks, guys! I appreciate your candidness in sharing. Mine's open too. I find it's easier to reveal all...the good, the bad and the ugly (:ohwell: ). It clears my conscience when I'm brutally honest and keeps me on the right path.

:smile:
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I'm what you'd call a grazer. I have more snacks than meals in my diary but feel free to look.