Checking in and looking for friends

Options
Hello,
My name is Chuck. I joined this week and I think this is a lifestyle change I'm willing to do.
I am 34 years old with high cholesterol. Looking to lose 40 pounds (currently 5'11" and 220 lbs) with better eating habits and C25K. Looking for friends in all situations.
I know my profile is empty so I'll fill it up soon.
Cheers

Replies

• sailindani
    sailindani Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I would like to lose 40-50 lbs. just lost my first 10!!! Looking for friend to help motivate! Also when it warms up a bit ill be getting back to my c25k as well
  • CaciaXX
    CaciaXX Posts: 37
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Ih8thedreadmill
    Ih8thedreadmill Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add Good luck on your journey and welcome aboard!
  • len_bot
    len_bot Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for friends!

I am cyclist and runner trying to get my diet in order. I would like some motivators that are also into these activities. I have biked a few centuries and this season i am looking to start racing. So if you have any of the same interests please add me!
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • chieffarmer
    Options
    It is definitely a lifestyle change. I am looking to lose another 25 to 30 pounds. Logging the food is the key to success. Good luck!
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Hey Chuck, I'm down 40 with 40 more to go.
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking charge and making a change!
    You can add me if you like, I've got 30 to lose and ran my first mini marathon last year! Signed up for a few 5ks this year. :bigsmile:
  • adoreabella
    Options
    Feel free to add me too =) I am down 45lbs and 40+ inches and want to take another 40ish off.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • artd9312
    artd9312 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in week 5 of C25k - I love it!
  • Chuckdamage
    Chuckdamage Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did it completely backwards. I just jumped in and raced, which was good and bad. Now I am trying to become competitive.