getting close to goal! is this real?!

Options

Replies

• BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Looking smaller but still got killer curves! You go girl!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    a fantastic accomplishment. you look stunning. good luck on the last few lbs to reach your goal. thanks for sharing.
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Way to go :D
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Yes it's real! You look fabulous! Keep up the great work!!
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    You look like a different person, so much happier! Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • originalkazila
    Options
    So close! You look so amazing. What a long road you have travelled. So exciting to be near the end.
  • ashleypeha
    Options
    Nice job! You carry your weight extremely well! You look alot thinner than you say you are! Congrats, that is so exciting for you :)
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION! thank you so much for sharing.
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!
  • PinkPaintedLady
    PinkPaintedLady Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I just started a month ago at the same weight you were at. I'm now down to 220 so 15 pounds in one month. I'm having a hard time finding time to exercise. Was a lot of your weight loss just what you ate? I don't know how much I can exercise and I want to lose as much as you have. Also what size pants did you start at and what are you in now? Thanks!!

Thank you! I lost about the same my first month. Started off VERY slow with exercise and eased my way in. Eventually it does become very important because you'll start to notice your skin becomes loose. I did the basics...some walking which turned to jogging and now i'm full blown running. I also do some ab work for tightening. I started this journey in a size 18 pant, and I now wear a size 10, but i'm thinking i'll see an 8 sometime in my very near future!
  • PinkPaintedLady
    Options
    EXCELLENT CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!
    3879%2B-%2Banimated_gif%2Bchuck_norris%2Bdodgeball%2Bthumbs_up.gif

thank you!!! I even got the approval from Chuck Norris, I feel special!
  • PinkPaintedLady
    Options
    You are now officially one of my inspirations!!! :love:
    And your "almost there" pic shows that you are right to have your goal where you have it.

I'm honestly so happy that I am inspiring people...I used to read these posts all day long saying the same to others and NEVER thinking I could do it. It means so much! and yes, I am pretty solid, always have been. I've got a large frame for a short girl, so I wear my weight nicely, lol
  • mamamakes
    mamamakes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fab!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic , well done x
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic you look great
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow... what a change... congratulations! You look amazing!
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    We are similar height, weight (starting) and have similar goals. You are definitely an inspiration to me and this is the first time I got teary eyed. I don't know why...maybe because you look amazing even though you are still 13 lbs away and to see someone so similar to how I am weight/height wise, it just...it's inspiring.

I sent you a friend request. I hope you don't mind.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You look so good! So proud of you!
  • kpnive
    kpnive Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing - you look absolutely amazing and inspire me! i too am 5'3 I once was 155, fit nicely in 12 and that is my goal to get back there. Seeing your awesome results and journey helps me stay motivated so THANK YOU! and Keep Kicking *kitten*!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!