CANADIAN EH???

Options
2»

Replies

• mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    Another Ontarian here too. Kim, stay at home mama to two little girls 3 1/2 (well almost 4) and 18 months. lost over 30 lbs since Jan but still want to loose another 25 or more. so hello ;):flowerforyou:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi......from South Vancouver Island. I am pushing 60 and on MFP since Oct 31, 2009. Good luck to you and all our fellow Canadians!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: Rebel:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Ontario. Good luck all!
  • nahhan12
    nahhan12 Posts: 79
    Options
    From Anchorage, Alaska here! It's not quite Canada, but similar in many ways. Welcome to MFP
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    I'm an Ontario girl. Not much to lose but finding it hard.

Sue
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I was born in BC, does that count?
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Another Ontario Mamma!!!

My name is Sarah and I have two daughters, one who will be 4 next Month and a BABY who is turning TWO on Thursday (sorry I'm still freaked out that my baby is no longer a baby lol).

I'm a former WW Lifetime member who had kids and can't afford to go back lol. That's ok though - thanks to MFP!!!

Looking forward to getting to know all the Canadians EH!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    chgraham welcome to you. BC to Alberta???? Whyyyyyy? Just kidden. lol Congrats on your loss so far.

Lol we moved Last May from Alberta to BC!!
  • ZiaLater
    ZiaLater Posts: 23
    Options
    I just wanted to say thanks to whom welcomed me and CONGRATS!!! to all those people who show any weight loss in their banner. Awesome success to you all and good luck to those who just joined!! :)
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hey all you Ontarians, where you all from? i see one from Kingston and me... wondering about the other 2?

HAPPY TUESDAY though to ALL the Canadians on here!
  • WildeChikk
    WildeChikk Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.

Just letting you know that we are now posting in the Motivation and Support Forum

See y'all there.....
  • crobby
    crobby Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    TORONTOOOOOOOOOOO
  • funnygrrl
    Options
    TORONTOOOOOOOOOOO

whoo hoo!!! i'm originally from Toronto!!!! that's awesome! I grew up in North Toronto
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Hi All!

I grew up in Winnipeg (18 years) and have been in London, Ontario now for four years going to school. I'll be graduating from Interior Design this August and need to get this body in shape for Interviews and making good impressions on the job hunt! I also have to get in shape now and get into a routine so that when that full time rolls around in September (hopefully) I've learned to manage my fitness time well enough to fit it into that schedule too.

Good luck to all! :)
  • Barbboomer
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm an Edmontonian......Pleased to meet you! I have only signed up yesterday.This is quite an event for me as first of all I'm technically challenged when it comes to computers in general. Secondly, I've never "blogged" "posted" before or whatever it is called. My technical skills peaked when I learned to plug in my blowdryer!
    I am 48 and would never go back, except for the waistline!
    I'm a little uncertain as to how MFP works. Yesterday suggested calorie intake changed from today, so I'm thinking hang in long enough and maybe it'll say "Go for the Chocolate" !!
    I have come to believe I may have put my body into starvation mode inadvertently so pewrhaps this is making it difficult to not just stop putting on weight but correcting it in order to lose weight.
    Love to here from you all.

barb
  • andromeda7625
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm a Canadian lost in Austria :-) I'm originally from Ontario (Port Hope for those of you who know small towns in Ontario) but have been living in Austria for 5 years now. I just signed up after a friend of my recommended it. I would ideally lose about 20 kilos but I think it's more realistic for me to get into the 130s vs the 120s. I have a 13 month old son and have actually put weight ON since he was born (almost 10 pounds) so it's time to start kicking my butt into gear. Appreciate any friends out there who can help hold me accountable!
  • hexidecimal
    Options
    Okay - you're all going to have to bear with me a bit. These whole message boards are confusing to the 41 year old brain.... Anyway I'm from Port Coquitlam, BC (The beautiful NORTH side - but I grew up on the south side) I have two great kids, 12 and 8. I have now decided it's time to lose the "baby" fat. My goal right now is to get back to my wedding weight of 160. If I make it that far, which is a long way from here. I've been reading through the boards and this seemed like a fun group. I only just started on MFP today and have already gone past my calories limit for the day - and I'm still hungry. I guess its salad for dinner.... Also, on the fun side, my user name was thought up by my hubby - because usually I tend to screw up any computers I get close to. Hexidecimal was the lady virus on the show Reboot. Looking forward to making this journey.
  • WildeChikk
    WildeChikk Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, just to let you all know, we Canadians are posting in the “Motivation and Support” Forum now. Look for a new thread everyday. It will say Canadian Eh – Wednesday or whatever day it is. So tomorrow's thread will be:

"Canadian Eh – Thursday"

I hope to see you all there.

Rskidmore you can do this, good luck on your journey.

Barb blowdryer….tee hee, very funny. Let me know if ‘go for chocolate’ ever does come up..wouldnt that be nice.

Andromeda Ontario to Austria wow. If you need a kick in the butt every once in a while, definatley come and chat. I started this thread just for that. Motivation and Accountability, because I totally need that too.

Hexidecimal I will post on the other thread, because I saw you over there too…
  • funnygrrl
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm a Canadian lost in Austria :-) I'm originally from Ontario (Port Hope for those of you who know small towns in Ontario) but have been living in Austria for 5 years now. I just signed up after a friend of my recommended it. I would ideally lose about 20 kilos but I think it's more realistic for me to get into the 130s vs the 120s. I have a 13 month old son and have actually put weight ON since he was born (almost 10 pounds) so it's time to start kicking my butt into gear. Appreciate any friends out there who can help hold me accountable!

hi there stranger!!! :drinker: