Support:)

Options
I wanted to share a little bit of my story and what is helping me! My name is Hayley and I am a stay at home mom of a 4 years old and a 6 month old. I have always battled with my weight, but was at my heaviest as a busy Mom. As always, we put ourselves last. But I've realized to be the best Mom I can be I have to take care of myself first!
The issues I've always had a keeping the weight off was sticking with something long term. I would do great for a couple of weeks, then I would creep back to my old ways and weeks or months would go by before I started all over again. It was discouraging to say the least. I would just feel horrible about myself. I finally found the boost I needed to keep me on the healthy track I've always wanted to be on! It really kept my calories under control so that when I did have a really delish meal or I would go out for dinner, I couldn't overeat like I used to, and I am loving it. It’s the little magic I've always needed, and I’ve found it!
I would love to have you join me in my weightloss journey, where you can get support and also support others!

Replies

• aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me! I understand the sticking with it! I have been active my entirely life and while never "tiny" as I got older, had to work in an office, kids, and a bad hip, everything snowballed and I now have 40+ lbs to get rid of. You will discover a great group of friends and support here! On we go!
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/343844095731244/

Sorry, here is my link! Forgot to enter it! lol
  • qteecurlz
    qteecurlz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 40 pounds too, feel free to add me :-)