WHOA, 800 calories left... what to choose?

Options
NYCNika
NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
Buttermilk pancakes from scratch? Margarita with few Pop Corner chips? Bottled beer? What decadent thing should I treat myself to tonight? I don't have much food in the house.

I wish I had a piece of cake right here.

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter?
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Of those choices, I'd go with the pancakes. Yum!
  • Voxen
    Voxen Posts: 33
    Options
    if you hit all you're macros? id say diet soda and a bag of doritos with dip and a good movie hehe or a TON of popcorn.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Hate to say it, but your protein looks pretty low for the day. Maybe eat some decadence along with some protein. I dunno.

Ice cream + whey shake. Giant ribeye.
  • NYCNika
    Options
    if you hit all you're macros? id say diet soda and a bag of doritos with dip and a good movie hehe or a TON of popcorn.

what are macros? No Doritos or soda or popcorn in the house. As for peanut butter -- no bread. Maybe on pancakes. But pancakes are labor intensive, drink and chips less so.
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options

what are macros? No Doritos or soda or popcorn in the house. As for peanut butter -- no bread. Maybe on pancakes. But pancakes are labor intensive, drink and chips less so.

Macros are carbs/fat/protein/sugar/etc.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    pancakes w/Peanut butter! And if you have a banana add that too. YUMMMMMM!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    That's enough port to make it an awfully fun night.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Buttermilk pancakes from scratch? Margarita with few Pop Corner chips? Bottled beer? What decadent thing should I treat myself to tonight? I don't have much food in the house.

the answer is always ice cream.

or bacon.

or bacon ice cream.
  • jonnythan
    Options

the answer is always ice cream.

or bacon.

or bacon ice cream.

I feel ashamed that this wasn't my answer.
  • NYCNika
    Options
    I ended up having buttermilk pancakes with condensed milk. Ohhh, the forbidden. I added a little low fat cottage cheese to them. They did not hold their shape so well but tasted good. I think I'm ok on protein now.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I ended up having buttermilk pancakes with condensed milk. Ohhh, the forbidden. I added a little low fat cottage cheese to them. They did not hold their shape so well but tasted good. I think I'm ok on protein now.

I used to eat condensed milk with a spoon.

I imagine this is somehow related to the fact that I was a bit of a fatty.
  • NYCNika
    Options

I used to eat condensed milk with a spoon.

I imagine this is somehow related to the fact that I was a bit of a fatty.

I used to eat it with a baguette. That's even worse!
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    It's peanut butter jelly time!!!