Water/Sodium Retention

Options
So the past few weeks I've been doing really well eating wise... and i was losing. I was also feeling really great about myself that I was staying consistant That is something that is really hard for me. This whole week though i've been having more salt then i usually have which I understand is a reason that when i went on the scale it said +3 pounds...

I really want to stay consistant, but it's hard when the scale throws those numbers in ur face :(.. I need to stay strong and keep on going rather then give up cause "there's not point i'm not gonna lose anyway."

I'm dealing with those last 15 pounds. This is so hard...
Any words of motivation would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Replies

• JustinSLawler
    JustinSLawler Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So the past few weeks I've been doing really well eating wise... and i was losing. I was also feeling really great about myself that I was staying consistant That is something that is really hard for me. This whole week though i've been having more salt then i usually have which I understand is a reason that when i went on the scale it said +3 pounds...

I really want to stay consistant, but it's hard when the scale throws those numbers in ur face :(.. I need to stay strong and keep on going rather then give up cause "there's not point i'm not gonna lose anyway."

I'm dealing with those last 15 pounds. This is so hard...
    Any words of motivation would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi shosh413,

Congratulations on the fat loss so far, it's always a great feeling to see results from hard work you've put in!
    Occasionally people have a slip up, I have them too, and I consider myself to be of the utmost strictness with my diet. It's on these occasional days that you've really got to keep pushing and remind yourself why you wanted your goal in the first place and really sit and think about it!

These numbers will fluctuate with water retention from time to time, the last 2 days I've remained the same weight due to water retention from Creatine loading, yet I can visually see a large difference for the better.

Stay strong and keep pushing, if you remain disciplined and constant, you WILL get there! :smile:

Justin
  • bakerbecky4733
    bakerbecky4733 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    drink, drink and drink more water.....you will shed those extra pounds!!!!