Night eater !

Options
It never fails, I do great all day, but when I get home I get these night cravings. Luckily I threw away all the junk food in the house, but now I am searching for something to munch on. I made this great salad for dinner and tomorrow's lunch, and all I want to do is eat my lunch portion tonight. I will not do this though, I am sure there is something I can clean or a book I can read. Just need to get by these few days and get in the habit of not binge eating. ( I am told is a tough when starting out)

Replies

• shannie_lou
    shannie_lou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I suffer from the same late day munchies and someone on this site gave me GREAT advice. Exercise after you get home from work, school or wherever! It suppresses your appetite, and gives you a boost of endorphins & energy that your body might be craving at that later hour. It has really worked for me!
  • tmdorange1
    Options
    I to can do the same thing it seems like when it hits about 8 p.m. I want to munch munch and I especially want to satisfy the munchies when I am dealing with pain or stress. I allow myself to have a munchie goody if it doesnt allow me to go over on my calories and if I plan to stay up late,however if you really need to satisfy that munch just remember an extra workout is in order. So I guess I am saying dont munch unless you want to do the crunch.