Has anyone tried the mean green juice diet?

Options
My weekends are usually horrible, eating wise, so i was thinking about juicing on Sats and Suns. What are you alls thoughts on this diet and has anyone tried it?

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Soylent Green?
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Fad diets come and go, and the weight usually follows suit.

IT'S PEOPLE!!! Delicious PEOPLE DAMNIT!!
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Its a juice made from kale, cucumber, green apple, celery, and ginger. I saw a documentary about it and have drank it a few times, look it up its called the mean green juice
  • SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Crackpot diets don't work in the long term. Forget it.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Fad diets come and go, and the weight usually follows suit.

IT'S PEOPLE!!! Delicious PEOPLE DAMNIT!!
    Mmmmmmpeople.
  • Irondiesel58
    Irondiesel58 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW a lot of people who never did this juicing drink have a lot to say. Well maybe you'd like to hear from someone who has been on this diet. Me and I lost 22.7 lbs. the first week. I also lost 18.6 the second week. In all I lost 241 pounds in 15 weeks. I lost weight so fast I went to the doctor to make sure everything was ok. It was so I finished what I thought would take me 2 years to lose. Now if I gain 10-20 pounds that happens once in a while well I try to keep it within 10 pounds I just juice for a week and I've kept the weight off for more then 5 years now and I know I'll never have to worry about being fat again. One thing though is I had energy to do anything but if I worked out I got really light headed but that's because my blood sugar was low and I had to eat a big breakfast before I did my workouts. Workout days I added 2 protein drinks to add 80 grams of protein to my diet. Now aren't you glad all these people who never tried this kept you from achieving your goal. My Nephew was over weight too about 330 lbs. and 5' 9" and he had to do it to after he saw what it did for me. Yes he's now down to 160 lbs.
  • Irondiesel58
    Options
    Crackpot diets don't work in the long term. Forget it.
    WRONG
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    WOW a lot of people who never did this juicing drink have a lot to say. Well maybe you'd like to hear from someone who has been on this diet. Me and I lost 22.7 lbs. the first week. I also lost 18.6 the second week. In all I lost 241 pounds in 15 weeks. I lost weight so fast I went to the doctor to make sure everything was ok. It was so I finished what I thought would take me 2 years to lose. Now if I gain 10-20 pounds that happens once in a while well I try to keep it within 10 pounds I just juice for a week and I've kept the weight off for more then 5 years now and I know I'll never have to worry about being fat again. One thing though is I had energy to do anything but if I worked out I got really light headed but that's because my blood sugar was low and I had to eat a big breakfast before I did my workouts. Workout days I added 2 protein drinks to add 80 grams of protein to my diet. Now aren't you glad all these people who never tried this kept you from achieving your goal. My Nephew was over weight too about 330 lbs. and 5' 9" and he had to do it to after he saw what it did for me. Yes he's now down to 160 lbs.

What's you bf%?
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: Well done!
  • Irondiesel58
    Options
    It works, don't give advice if you don't know.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

387598.png&size=600x564
  • Irondiesel58
    Options

What's you bf%?

I don't understand Mommy4812?
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

What's you bf%?

I don't understand Mommy4812?

She wants to know your body fat %
  • JustAGemini
    JustAGemini Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There are several different options, including ones that are just partial juicing and the rest eating very healthy.
    The meal plans and recipes are all available for free on www.rebootwithjoe.com.

I followed a modified version and lost 15lbs in 4 weeks.
    Kept it off for the next two weeks with less exercise and a few cheat days... aka I fell off the wagon.
    I'm restarting Monday. It's not a"fad diet" if you read all of the information and look over the meal plans, it's a healthy eating/lifestyle change.