Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred(30DS)

Options
Hi! I'm starting the 30DS tomorrow and I'm super excited and nervous. Has anyone tried it yet? Did you see results?

Thanks!
-Hope

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have done it 3 times and saw some results, nothing major. I lost no lbs but lost some inches.
  • jalysia
    jalysia Posts: 43
    Options
    I did it last year and lost around 10-15 lbs and I forget how many inches (I know I went down a pants size). After falling off the wagon last summer, I have finally got it together again recently. I wanted to kick start my exercise (beyond just walking) and decided to start it again this past Monday. I have lost 5 lbs and 2 inches in 4 days! Good luck to you! Keep us posted on your progress!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    No offence, but I am always astonished when a new 30 day shred topic like this pops up, when not only are there already hundreds of topics with the same title on the forum and a search button, but also another shred topic on the same page!
  • tbjohnson1
    tbjohnson1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's great!!!! Today was day 9 of level 1 for me. I have lost 4 pounds so far and still have 21 days to go so I can't wait to see my results! Good luck!
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You're going to love it! I just finished my second day of Level 1 and I can tell you you're going to feel the burn!

I'm a pretty active person, zumba, hike, and jog regularly, but man, I am sore in all sorts of different muscles!

I can't wait to see my results!

Good to meet you 30DS-buddy!
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    I finished a round as of yesterday and am starting a new round today! I lost 2.2 pounds but almost 8 inches.

My results:

http://musingsofamarriedmom.blogspot.com/2013/03/30-day-shred-review-results-and-before.html