Introducing My 30 Day Shred Challenge...

bikinimission
bikinimission Posts: 97
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

I'm Lucy and yesterday I started the 30 Day Shred as a personal challenge.

I decided that I REALLY want to get fit for summer and that this year I'm going to do something about it before it hits the July holidays and wetsuit season is in full swing! I love waterskiing and have booked a few days in a surf school in Ireland so I have some motivation to get myself in shape!

I reckon if I blog every day, read about other people's progress and hopefully get a little feedback and encouragement along the way that it will be easier to stick to the plan so please go visit my blog and keep me company along the way. Feel free to comment and make suggestions - they'll all be most welcome!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Lucy :)

Replies

• Hello! Has anyone else been doing this and want to share support? I'd love to hear stories from anyone who's completed the 30 days too!
  • Hello Lucy - just joined myfitnesspal having found the app last night. The site looks like its a really good motivator.
    I am in the same frame of mind as you and need to get fit and lose weight for an acitivity holiday in Costa Rica in September. I would like to lose 1 1/2 stone by then - do-able I hope!!!
    What are your goals?
    Surfing lessons sounds fab - great exercise. I was thining of trying paddle boarding - they have lessons in North Wales (about an hour away from me in Manchester) , but might need to get a bit fitter first :)
    I would love to hear how you are doing and hopefully we can help each other along the way.
    Rachx
This discussion has been closed.