Hello fellow MFP users

Options
Hello to all...I have been a MFP user for about 3 months now, and I am just now getting around to introducing myself. I really enjoy using MFP because it doesn't tell you what to do or how to lose weight, but rather gives you the tools to do it. No judging or telling you what you are doing wrong, just support and lots of it. Congratulations to all losers and keep up the good work.

Replies

• Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    That is a great observation. Maybe that is why I am able to keep up with it... I do not do well with being told what to do. :)
  • bzwiebel
    bzwiebel Posts: 2
    Options
    Me neither.....LOL...even though I should be used to it...I'm in the military, but that doesn't mean I have to like it....!
  • bilal_mahmood
    Options
    i found myfitnesspal via my iphone's app-store search. i was diagnosed with diabetese in 2005. Back then i was around 190 lbs. in 2008 i decided that enough was enough and i no longer want to be on the "pills" for my blood sugar and a pill for "cholestrol" and one for "blood thinnig". 3 pills total.
    I'm a muslim and learnt that the "Prophet Mohammad" fasted twice a week EVERY week (Monday and Thursday), i started that.

Though my Dr thought i had lost my mind. I also bought me some Joe Weider gear from "play-it-again store" :smile: and also made spiders and other creatures homeless from my treadmil. Since then i have not looked BACK to my older time yet.

i went from 190 to 165 within 2 years and then it was NOT going ANY lower. but this "MFP" is the best management system that i have ever used, now i found myself @ 155 lbs only by watching what i ate along with my routinely working out lifestyle.

yes, i'm still going strong without ANY pills for 2 years. I check my blood sugar numbers to keep all in the check still. I wish all of the users good luck and hope you all reach your goals. Peace out