Zumba, Wii anyone??

Options
Although im pretty sure alot of you fitties own Zumba for the wii, xbox or whatever! Im starting to do zumba on the wii every other day now, and burn a minimum if 400 calories. (I have a HRM).. Would anyone who plays zumba wii often like to be friends?? :smile:

We can set minimum goals for each other and that!

I think its a good idea, and will defo get me moving!

Add me as a friend, and let me know. Thanks x

Replies

• LCgymnast
    LCgymnast Posts: 258
    Options
    I need to get this. I've heard nothing but awesome things about Zumba and how it it's just a blast!!
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Yeeep, zumba is awsome! :) whether its a zumba class, or zumba on a game console. Gets your heart beat up and burning those cals!! And Ive seen some good results on here to! :bigsmile:
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Groupon is running a deal for the wii and the kinect.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-zumba-for-wii-or-kinect

Hope this helps someone!
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    I play it everyother day along with just dance 4 with my lil girl :) U get sending them mini goals!
  • smagee1973
    smagee1973 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I play Zumba on the Wii too. There is also a Wii group here for all sorts of fitness on the Wii. :)
  • ASB2683
    ASB2683 Posts: 12
    Options
    They currently have Zumba wii on sale at target, buy one get one free (the free one can be another zumba wii or a Just Dance wii game). I bought might last night! Cant' wait to try it!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I bought Zumba 2 & 3 from target last week and love it. I already had 1 but was getting tired off it. My daughters and I also do just dance on the wii
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Z