Salad no chicken

Options
Anyone know where i can find the nutritional info for a Chik-Fil-A chargrilled chicken garden salad with no chicken? I am searching online and am a little lost.

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Anyone know where i can find the nutritional info for a Chik-Fil-A chargrilled chicken garden salad with no chicken? I am searching online and am a little lost.

What happened to the chicken?
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

I was gonna ask this too.

OP, the information may be on their website or available in their restaurant. Otherwise, find the calorie count for the whole thing.. than for the chicken alone and deduct.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

I was gonna ask this too.

OP, the information may be on their website or available in their restaurant. Otherwise, find the calorie count for the whole thing.. than for the chicken alone and deduct.

If the chicken itself is in the data base you can add it to your diary as a -1 serving and it will deduct it for you....
  • EternaT
    EternaT Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • EternaT
    EternaT Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    By the way, I am trying to reduce my meat intake so i took the meat out:)
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    By the way, I am trying to reduce my meat intake so i took the meat out:)

But that is nuts!

Especially if you don't replace it with nuts!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You'll need to get your protein from somewhere OP!