Biggest Loser-Last Chance Workout

Options
Has anyone done this DVD? What are your thoughts? Right now I am doing 30 Day Shred, but I thought I would try this next.

Replies

• «lindsay»
    Options
    I actually think the LCWO is harder than the 30DS, just my opinion, maybe b/c it is longer...
  • Bearsy08
    Bearsy08 Posts: 16
    Options
    I have it... I like it alot but I can't do it everyday because I get bored easily so I switch it up between JM no more trouble zones, burn fat boost met. and the yoga meltdown (which is my fav so far)....
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    Well, so far I did 30Ds and I am nowhere near shredded. I'm headed out today to get something else, so please let me know what your faves are....I was looking at yoga and No More Trouble Zones. There's the cardio one, but I think it would kill me.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have Last chance but havent used it yet. My mother has the Cardio Max and loves it.
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    Options
    my wife and I are doing it...she Loves it and she has done p90x like 4x's now...it is very good...the thing is there is no rest between stations so ur heart rate is always UP therefore you burn more cals
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I just finished doing the workout and LOVE IT!!!

I found it on demand. It was about 28 minutes total and I burned (based on my polar f6) 300 calories...not so bad. BOy was i sweating. will do it agaain!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    I am currently on week 1 now. So far I like it..it takes a little longer than the 30 day shred, but I have found it more challenging..
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I am currently on week 1 now. So far I like it..it takes a little longer than the 30 day shred, but I have found it more challenging..

I am not sure what level is since i watch it on demand..but it is more challenging and fun at the same time
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have this video and did 1/2 of it once on a bad day haha. I didn't love it as much as 30dayshred but will give it another try. I also have Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No more Trouble zones which i like both of very much. I use the shred and the other two videos in roation in the Jillian Micheals 30 day Slim down. (which i didn't finish and will be starting over next week after i do level one for 10 days again on the shred).

The Slim Down: http://www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx?id=1 (click on download plan and it gives the what you do on which days)
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    My Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout and Boot Camp should be here tomorrow....I will let you know how I like it! How do you guys log it in as exercise??
  • jerena2
    jerena2 Posts: 22
    Options
    I LOVE this workout! I do the entire workout (which includes a separate upper body and lower body workout), and in 60 minutes, I burn in the neighborhood of 400 - 440 calories!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    My Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout and Boot Camp should be here tomorrow....I will let you know how I like it! How do you guys log it in as exercise??

I log it as circuit training. under cardio. However, upon purchasing a HRM, I think the default calories for circuit training was telling me i was buring more than i was. I had a small issue with my HRM and will adjust and take new notes tonight :)