First Progress Pics (warning: pic heavy)

Options
2»

Replies

• Sullivanwilson
    Sullivanwilson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You absolutely can see a difference. No question. If you don't think 18 lbs is much go put 18 lbs of something into a bag and pick it up. That's a lot of weight!

Great job!
  • tinalee77
    tinalee77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I met a woman having gastric bypass surgery in the hospital one day who weight over 800lbs. She said something I will never forget. Think of each pound you lose like a pound of butter. Imagine how 18lbs of butter would look stacked in front of you!
    You look great and you really do see a difference. Keep it up!!
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I met a woman having gastric bypass surgery in the hospital one day who weight over 800lbs. She said something I will never forget. Think of each pound you lose like a pound of butter. Imagine how 18lbs of butter would look stacked in front of you!

I like this thought!

OP, you're looking great! I wish I had the same level of confidence to post full body progress pics. Keep up the amazing work!
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    Compare your lower back, huge improvement even with a weight lose of 18 lbs. Keep up the good work! :)
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done! Don't minimize 18lbs. We all know how much goes into losing 18lbs. I can see a definite change in your pics. Keep up the great work. Feel free to add me as well.
  • cphorton28
    cphorton28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Keep it up you are doing excellent! The results are awesome you rock!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    18lbs! Wow that's a significant amount of weight! Well done. You can see the difference!
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the great comments and support, I feel so good and cannot wait to lose 62 more pounds!
  • mikel_antilles
    mikel_antilles Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Eat right and get your exercise. Don't think about it, just do it. Some weeks we go up in weight and some weeks we go down in weight.

It's hard when we get stressed, we are tired and just plain don't feel like working out......but a few months downt the road and you will be so happy that you started when you did.
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wowwww, your waist literally SHRUNK! <3 Well done!!! xxx
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wowwww, your waist literally SHRUNK! <3 Well done!!! xxx

This... Your beautiful and are doing a GREAT job.... Keep it up.... Thanks for sharing..... :smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!