32 lbs lost. (pic)

RAREBIRDART
RAREBIRDART Posts: 100 Member
I'm very proud of what I've done -- and I did this side by side yesterday, and i was blown away, since I don't notice it so much when i look in the mirror. I started this journey with my boyfriend on Jan. 2nd. Starting weight 343, current weight 311.2

image001.png

Here's to the next 32, 64, and 96 lbs! :)

Sorry the pic is too big! :(

Replies

• vhines5
    vhines5 Posts: 63 Member
    CONGRATS!!! Way to go! You can definitely see the difference! :happy:
  • MsFree09
    MsFree09 Posts: 44 Member
    That's fantastic!!!! It's stories like yours that keep me motivated. 2 months is nothing and look how much you've accomplished. What've you been doing, exercise wise?
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    You can definitely see a difference, well done!
  • krommama
    krommama Posts: 32 Member
    Yay! Good for you! Your hard work is paying off!
  • Good job Lori.. keep it up! :smile:
  • RAREBIRDART
    That's fantastic!!!! It's stories like yours that keep me motivated. 2 months is nothing and look how much you've accomplished. What've you been doing, exercise wise?

We bought a Roku around christmas time, and there are exercise videos on a channel called FitnessTV. We are using this 'jazz" dance one 3 - 4 times a week. And Im using 2 lb weights along with it.
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    yay you!! I can tell a very nice change!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    looking good! you even have better posture now too...I guess I noticed that cuz I fail in that department too. I need to focus on not slouching down!
    keep up the great work!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    That's a fantastic weight loss! Well done!
    :-D
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    wow that is great for such a short period of time, keep it up
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    You are doing amazing!!!!!!!!
  • jbalsavage
    jbalsavage Posts: 6 Member
    Great work, you look terrific! I have a Roku but I didn't know about the fitness channel--I'm going to check it out.
  • WannaBeFitJean
    WannaBeFitJean Posts: 52 Member
    Amazing.. Keep going, your doing great! My start weight was 142 and I have been with MFP for a lil over a week and am now 140... I hope I can keep it going like you =)

Work it work it!!
  • RAREBIRDART
    Great work, you look terrific! I have a Roku but I didn't know about the fitness channel--I'm going to check it out.

You do you have to sit through a few commercials, and sometimes it breaks for commercials -- but we continue to do the same "motion" while the commercial is on. There are a TON of different videos. Its awesome. :)
  • genablue
    genablue Posts: 52 Member
    You should be very proud of yourself....you look wonderful, keep up the good work!
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Grat job!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    You certainly have the right attitude to succeed!! Every lost pound is a reason to celebrate :smile:.

Well done! You will reach your goals for sure!!
  • Great Job!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Fabulous.. yes you can see the difference.. you matter and I wish you well for the next 32.... your quote is so true.. you are enough. Thanks for sharing : )
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Well done! I plan to check out the fitness channel...thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!