What to do after 30 day shred?

Options
Does Jillian have a dvd that follows 30 day shred, or do i just another workout dvd to do?

Replies

• x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    P90x :)
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. It is a 90-day program & it's only 30 minutes a day. You change workouts every two weeks. I am on Week 8: Workouts 7 & 8. Monday I'll start workouts 9 & 10. Great program! You should check it out.
  • Dralit
    Dralit Posts: 11
    Options
    She has a 90 revolution...15 DVD's. The first few are as hard as 30 day shred and the last 1/2 are much harder!!
  • LisaBoehnke
    LisaBoehnke Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I finished the shred last week, and am now doing ripped in 30...its a bit more of a challenge :)
  • yopie1965
    yopie1965 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Does Jillian have a dvd that follows 30 day shred, or do i just another workout dvd to do?

I just wondered the same thing. My Curves club is closing and I've always done both 30DS and Curves as the alternate. Now would like to find something to do with 30DS. wondered what the Ripped DVD is like?
  • x3na1401
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. It is a 90-day program & it's only 30 minutes a day. You change workouts every two weeks. I am on Week 8: Workouts 7 & 8. Monday I'll start workouts 9 & 10. Great program! You should check it out.

I thought it was 30 mins in morn and 30 cardio in afternoon ?
  • x3na1401
    Options
    But seriously,... Google p90x. The results are incredible !

When I did it I was in the best shape of my life.
    I will be doing it after the shred for sure.

Plus Tony Horton is hilarious !
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    thanks y'all!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    30 mins in the morning and 30 mins in the evening is optional for the first week or if you want to kickstart your metabolism. In the regular schedule you'll do the cardio dvd every 3rd day.
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    I followed with her Ripped in 30 DVD. It was the perfect follow-up for me. I can't do P90X or Insanity living in a 2nd floor condo though ;-)
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    I would say Ripped in 30, then after you complete it, P90x or Insanity.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I did p90x after:)