Kinda new here and just saying hello!!

Options
ilara85
ilara85 Posts: 17 Member
Hello I am fairly new here and I have to lose 100 lbs... Lord where I begin :-) it will be a journey I'm sure but a few pounds at a time. How do you guys like this site?

Replies

• amyfav85
    amyfav85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is a great site for the accountability and support :) I am looking for friends and would love the add!
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    Options
    Love this site, so easy to use and everyone is very supportive. I'm sending friend request your way!
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I began Jan 6 this year after joining a yr prior and not sticking with it. Something finally clicked and I've been here every day since 1-6! I am 15 pounds down and still have over 100 to go. Logging my food faithfully keeps me in check, was a big eye opener. I got so motivated by adding my exercise and the 15 lbs that I just joined a gym.

Feel free to add me.
  • tmgider
    tmgider Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is the best site ever!!! I used to track my calorie intake and expenditures manually on an Excel spreadsheet - this is much more efficient. I get a lot of motivation by tracking my calories and exercise on the website, and it's much easier than my old way of doing things And it is a such an emotional boost when you see your daily progress detailed on the News Feed. I'd just like to say that there will probably be lots of ups and downs, but keep plugging away and you will reach your goal. This is a great site for research and you can learn a lot from the posts. It's also good to see that others are struggling with weight loss too.
  • ilara85
    Options
    I accepted thanks :smile: and yes support is what I need
  • ilara85
    Options
    It is a great site for the accountability and support :) I am looking for friends and would love the add!

I will send it! Thanks
  • ilara85
    Options
    Love this site, so easy to use and everyone is very supportive. I'm sending friend request your way!

Thanks for the add
  • ilara85
    Options
    I began Jan 6 this year after joining a yr prior and not sticking with it. Something finally clicked and I've been here every day since 1-6! I am 15 pounds down and still have over 100 to go. Logging my food faithfully keeps me in check, was a big eye opener. I got so motivated by adding my exercise and the 15 lbs that I just joined a gym.

Feel free to add me.

Congrats!! Way to go and yes I will send you a request!
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I am so glad to see you on here. Welcome.
    You can add me as a friend. I absolutely love this website and app. There are so many fantastic things about it that work for everyone!
    Great job getting on track. I would love to be friends.
  • lostdeer
    lostdeer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just started using this site myselt about a week ago and I love it people are very supportive!!!!:flowerforyou: Would love to add you to my friends list. Joann
  • scarlette2358
    scarlette2358 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I've had the app for a long time but I have never been on here! This is great and checking in my weight each day keeps me motivated. I am trying to lose at least 25 lbs right now. I can't lose much more due to my wedding dress only being able to be taken in 2 sizes. But in the long run I'd like to lose the 50-60 lbs I gained when I quit smoking. We can do it!!!